2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

HLN wondering if JA is just that good, or the witnesses are just that unprepared!

Velveeta is supposedly the secret ingredient for a great mac n cheese. It's the shameful food secret of many a gourmet chef, lol.

ICA has been writing and passing notes, more fervently than I have ever seen...since the items in evidence were being opened by JA during cross. Then, we see CA leaving room with small piece of paper in hand during that last sidebar. ICA not pleased. IMO

Bloggers are asking, with all the talk of smell and trash, the jurors will make a request to smell the Pontiac.

Dang, I missed all the cross. From what little I've read it sounds like JA was his normal self and made this witness look ridiculous?

I will never understand why baez doesn't stop while he is ahead.

Even after JA does his re-cross, JB will have to get up again to have the last word, he always does. I think one time so far has he declined to NOT have the last word, that I recall, IMO

I think it was invented for soldiers in WWI as it didn't need refrigeration. I'll use that here because the subject never comes up at cocktail parties.

I was just coming to post that velveeta is shelf stable until opened. Even then, it just tends to dry out like other hard cheeses.

That right there was the absolute giveaway that THEY believe there was a dead body in the trunk! :woohoo:

This is trash that admittedly (by all) was wet, in a big garbage can and then has been stored for almost three years....I wouldn't touch it no matter what I believe. I sure as hell would sniff it though....lol.

Question I would have if I was on the jury is why the seven officers who were walking by and seeing the car not noticing the smell when the car was open in the garage.

If it still stinks now it had to stink bad. How could they not smell it ?

If they did smell it why didnt they run dogs into the house because they would have to locate the smell and since the car was in the house ..ugh..

If the defendant had called 911 when her daughter accidentally drowned her body could have been buried in a decent manner three years ago. Instead she was thrown away with the trash.

I just started watching, has CM been at any of the side bars today?

just the sidebar before this one...after he, Finnell and Frye came back in

i think they wanted to stop then and hear Finnell's motion for a new trial and new non-death penalty jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy