2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry Casey, you are competent to proceed with this DP case...good try though !

Competency? REALLY?:waitasec: OH MY GOODNESS....Unreal:banghead: If I didn't KNOW better, I would think that I was watching my afternoon "stories"....:maddening:

Oh poor thing. She had a meltdown..
She is competent.. just a coward looking for another way out of facing her crimes.

I don't think any of the TH's even touched on this one.

Waste...HUGE waste of the court's time and FL taxpayer's money!

I'm thinking what we saw (with ICA flipping our for a minute) was nothing compared to what went on later Friday and that was what lead to the defense wanting their client professionally analyzed!

WESH feed out again. Anyone else? The timing is horrible.

So Casey was reading 3 evaluation reports by doctors of herself from Saturday and Sunday?

The DT motion to determine competency won't be sealed? I want to read it! I want to know what prompted the DT to do that.

I'm guessing she did her best "i'm incompetent" act but the pros saw right through it. Hahahahahaha...
Proceed!

Guess Casey shouldn't have tried to look so much like a paralegal, eh?!

Our teachers took a 11% paycut but ICA could be seen by 3 docs on our taxpayer dime. Unbelievable.

Judging by her chipper behavior and giggling this morning I think she thought she was homefree!

HHBP-on Sat. defense filed motion for compentency to proceed - defendant to be examined by 3 psychologist - court appointed 3 experts....Dr. Dan Trexler - late Sat morning and Sat afternoon examined.....Dr. Henry McClarin - exam on Sat eve and Sunday....and Dr. Ryan Hall examined kc on Sunday....court may utilize the reports from the Dr's to determine competency to proceed....court will find the defendant is competent to proceed....those reports will be filed but pursuant to law those reports will remain under seal - will be filed with clerk of the court....

HHBP -any other matters need to take up prior to testimony in this case? no
cleared up any matters deal w/Dr. Furton - for the record there is no issue...correct from SA & dT

court will file into record Motion to determine competency to proceed and court emergency orders appointing experts.....motion to determine compentency cannot be sealed @ this time....

She probably had some kind of meltdown Friday night at the jail or something after LA's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj