2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BA BA BOOM

LDB does it again - witness tells RK that thats prob the place where Caylee is - so it was this guys idea it was there and not roys

Oh! Got in that Casey had told her Mom that Caylee was close to home.

LDB - went you said to Roy on Dec 13th I told you she (Caylee) was in there, it wasn't because you had anything to do with putting the body there was it???

LOL, LOL - LDB is making fun of the Defense!

It usually is a swamp! Keep driving it home that the area is usually wet Linda!

OT but I am stunned that all of these Fla. men are so enamored with a dead snake...regardless of the fact that a skull has possibly been found, it still amazes me...and considering they were talking about the chance that Caylee was out there in the swamp...

As a Floridian, I can tell you that a snake sighting always gets everyone's attention. As does a gator sighting.

Isn't this the guy who froze the snake and YM went to get it from him?

Sounds like Dean wants a cut of the reward.

I absolutely cannot stand listening to the male parts of the defense team. And I'm sick and tired of SMIRKS!

SMIRK! :banghead:

God bless LDB.

What is with JB and that stupid easel??? It's so weird to me how he has witnesses come off the stand to look at it.

I would love to know what his strategy is in using it, but I would probably be really disappointed to hear the answer, because it's probably something like, "those touch screen thingies are too complicated."

Wohoo, he heard ICA say she was close to home so he figured Caylee would be in there. Home Run for the State

I missed most of the RK testimony but so far I'm not finding anything too odd about calling LE several times about a skull found, then giving up for a while when nothing happens, and then calling again after confirming it. He called the right people several times.

Whether or not he talked with his supervisor about it is completely irrelevant to me, knowing nothing about their working relationship and what other things they did or didn't talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500