2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I guess it's Kronk-day. No JG until Kronk day is done.

More pointless testimony. Thanks for wasting everyone's time JB.

What was that about impeachment? I didn't see anyone impeached or maybe I'm just too dumb to notice?

I don't care if RK told his coworkers or his plumber or his great aunt Polly; he told all the right people if he called 911.

anthonycase WOFL
Still waiting in the hall: 2 corrections officers, Roy Kronk and Jesse Grund. #caseyanthony #fox35

Kronk's g/f who told him about the remains of precious Caylee?? LOL... I love that story.

No, an "I'm not stable" issue.“@Tattookat1: @JimLichtenstein was there a security issue earlier”

So while we're wasting time with meter readers, we still have Krystal Holloway and Jesse Grund in the hall, right?

While we're at sidebar, can someone help with this? If by some miracle Casey takes the stand, can the SA only ask her what is asked by the defense? If the DT doesn't ask anything about molestation, can the SA not ask about it? Is this question ever going to get brought up besides JB trying to get LA and possibly JG to testify about it for her?

The SA can only cross on direct. What I dont' know is once they call her if the state can on rebuttal - is so - they could ask whatever they wanted on direct and the DT could cross on that - anyone know?

Dennis Moonsammy ... Orange County corrections....RK girlfriend link coming up

See, I told ya. The judge make it clear "No. More. Meter. Readers."

Okay I got his name wrong anyone catch the correct spelling?

Anyone notice the more ridiculous and ineffectual the DT become the harder the TH on HLN ect. try to resuscitate the floundering defense, one has to wonder who else will be losing all credibility after this is over and done with.

Well! RC and JG still waiting! And JG was told HOURS ago to be there in an hour!:maddening:

Wanna bet they won't even get on the stand OR be back tomorrow? It's happened so often during the DT presentation I wouldn't be surprised.

Jb calls Sgt. Dennis Moonsammy - OcCorrections...currently supv of womens detention center...shift...kc retained there....does she have special status? (object- relevance X2 sustained for relevance - you can approach) sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyry73191