2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez just bringing Kronk back up because he thinks he can do better than Mason did. Otherwise what is the point of all of this?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! HHJP. Why do you keep giving in to JB?? Someday, I would love to know why.

JP: I'll give you some additional leeway but let's get in and get out.

ADDITIONAL. Did you catch that, JB???

I don't really think the son hurt the father. RK knew where she was back in August so he still would in Dec. Having his mother and wife remind him is a little off. I do think there would be some residual ill will towards his father so I think he was lying about that. It would be normal if he still had some ill will towards him.

:floorlaugh:
I wish you hadn't said that because I know have this mental picture of JB as the host of Family Feud, and I have to admit that he would be perfect!

:rocker::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I can see him sauntering over to all the female contestants and kissing them like Richard whats-his-name used to do....im punchy....I need to get away from the computer, but I cant.

I suspect Mr. Kronk has had a lot of bad luck in his life and probably has made some bad decisions, but is basically a good person. I think he just wanted to be a hero to his son.

ITA! I think he just wanted to be a hero to his son.

Would love to hear in closing....Thank you to a man named Roy Kronk, Caylee's remains were found.

I don't see the problem. He reported the body in August. The cops messed that up.
Then he gets back to the area in December and looks around, finds the remains are still there, and calls them again.
So if he told his son that he knew where the remains were then he would be telling the truth. I don't see how it advances The DT case in any way though. His son admitted there was nothing nefarious about it. He just found the remains and knew where they were.

Plus there is no proof that he said that in November. NONE.

this is driving me nuts and beyond crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel for RK! Nobody is going to believe he held on to Caylee's body for car repair money!

Roy Kronk has "no objection to that." :floorlaugh:

That is how you know you've been in court too much!

BS's statements to me are semi-believable except that he appears to think everything his Dad does is suspect which IMO would come from his Mother.
It STILL doesn't have anything to do with the fact that RK called LE about it-NUMEROUS times in fact. This isn't a guy who was hiding the remains for a later date. JB trying to make something out of nothing & it's pointless.

Do they have irons in the hotel rooms at Orlando? Just curious. :waitasec:

Here goes JB chasing another red herring down a rabbit hole. Sorry, mixed metaphors, but it seems to fit perfectly.

Now you know why I feel trapped in a rabbit hole as posted previously. Next I expect to see the mad hatter testify as an eye witness to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member