2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my son was a little boy he once cried out in the middle of church "We are never getting out of here!!" I feel like yelling the same thing!

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Baez doing same dance he did yesterday w roy kronk. Has he even thought this thru. All covered yesterday!! #caseyanthony

I love Judge Jeanine Pirro. No Judge, JB doesn't think anything through:floorlaugh:

At some point the judge should step in ad say asked and answered if it is all a rehashing. JB doesn't have anything new.

GA looks completely miserable back there. CA should be sitting really close to him and comforting him, IMO.

I love the way Roy looks almost amused at JB...RK just seems like a straight shooter and looks at JB like 'dude, you're a :loser:

Argghhhhhhhhh! That "blank blank" pen clicking! FGS, why doesn't someone clue Baez in on his courtroom behaviour? He's a "blanking blank".

I hope the jurors are just as irritated as I am about that.

I can't take anymore of Baez. I'm taking a 15 minute break so I won't get a time out. I need to go bang my head against the wall for a few minutes!

I ADORE Judge Perry! He manages to share his opinions about JB in his own subtle way.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
I like Kronk. Working guy going thru casey anthony hell cuz he reported what he saw!! Three times! Not his fault cops slow #caseyanthony

kc is working on a list of how many lives she has decimated in the past 3 years.....she's so proud!

WHO is not motivated by money??????????????????????????

why do we work?

DUH

CUZ WE WANT MONEY..

thats why rewards are offered
to motivate peoplt to talk and do.

Whenever I train new people where I work, when I'm about to go over the timecard system, I tell them that if any of them are going to be working for free, they're excused and can go home early. In six years I've never had anyone take me up on my offer.

I don't see the problem. He reported the body in August. The cops messed that up.
Then he gets back to the area in December and looks around, finds the remains are still there, and calls them again.
So if he told his son that he knew where the remains were then he would be telling the truth. I don't see how it advances The DT case in any way though. His son admitted there was nothing nefarious about it. He just found the remains and knew where they were.

Plus there is no proof that he said that in November. NONE.

What difference does it make it if did or didn't though? He knew about it since Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member