2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad weather may cause problems with our video feed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 2:02 PM

Kronk also said he was overwhelmed at the time he gave statement. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:04 PM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk being asked why he changed his statement as to whether skull was in or out of bag
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:03 PM

Baez talks.
Objection
Sustained.

Baez talks.
Objection
Sustained

Baez runs to daddy Mason.
No further questions.

This is the crescendo? It's weak and nobody cares! Amazing, only because of that, :)

Please if JB says "sticked the meter reader in the eye socket" one more time - they will be able to hear me scream all the way to Orlando.

Such cheap shots, to keep saying meter reader stick in the eye socket......I am so sick of JB........

Aha...just figured it out. Baez wanted a go at Mr Kronk and he thought Mason had stuffed it up, hence the recall today.

Waaa waaa waaa - I wanna a do over! - Baez.

'Sticking the meter reader in the eye socket' made Casey think of something to write down?

objection sustained...you said skull fell out of the bag twice...then on 12/17? Le came to house and you changed story...that is when actually done...I had changed my mind long before that but first time publically did it...couldn't have spotted skull in August and made its way back into the bag in Dec...skull was in bag and drop out of bag in Dec ....LE found out about your calls in Aug...skull was out of bag statements vs. in the bag...changed story? after had chance to calm down ...went thru events in my mind....were you state you were in an excited state? overwhelmed! calm or excited come across? object-sustain...both statements on 12/'11 - agree never made statement about sticking meter stick in eye socket...helicopters flying around...too much going on if I didn't say it..I meant to....how many times attempt to tell stick meter stick in eye socket? i have no idea howmany statements I gave...

witness excuse subject to recall.

You've got nothing, Baez. You're going nowhere. Either call Casey to the stand or rest!:banghead:

note to self....if I find a body I should hire an attorney and press secretary before reporting it

BS doesnt know who told him what when, imo. Beyond that, even if you take Kronk out of the mix, 31 days, never called her in missing, Nanny story was a lie.

And that's why I just can't believe anything the defense is trying to insinuate. Their client dug her own grave with the nanny story IMO. I don't care how bad they're trying to make Roy Kronk look, I find it ridiculous that the defense expects rational, sane people to simply disregard the facts in this case:

Caylee was gone for 31 days before Cindy MADE Casey report her missing (I truly believe that Casey had no plans whatsoever to come home and/or do anything about the supposed disappearance of Caylee)

There was evidence of decomposition in CASEY's car-only Casey's car; no other vehicle, certainly not Kronk's.

The fake nanny

Sorry DT, but other than trying to show Casey is insane (which you tried but couldn't do), I will never buy any of your theories. Ever.

lets hope he didn't stick a meter-reader in the eye socket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member