2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear it's not caseys day is it?:floorlaugh: lets hope it gets worse for her

Snort!!,,,know JB has got to find himself a computer expert!:floorlaugh:

HHJP- how much time does the defense need to review these records?
About the same time that LDB needed, just a few minutes to confirm that CA lie s as much as her daughter.

does anybody know if the anthonys are currently in the courtroom while they are hashing this out?

nevermind, saw them in the courtroom... i sure hope CA is sweating bullets. :maddening:

I think BillS was right. CA in a minor way, saved herself vs. further charges by using words like "if" and "may have" coupled with all of the medication she was taking...I doubt that the State will pursue the charges vs. her...though they totally could. After dealing with that family for three years...who knows how the State feels...

IF I lived in FL,going after CA for perjury would be tax money well spent-JMO

OH BOY.....that was a close one......

This is a huge blow to the defense.....just another example of them not thinking far enough ahead in a plan.

Look at the expressions.
huge blow.jpg

huge blow2.jpg

Perry will instruct jurors re: weight, credibility of witness testimony. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:13 PM

#JoseBaez looks deflated.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:13 PM

"There is no evidence at this time that the prior records or these records are the result of a fab-ri-ca-tion."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 1:13 PM

Judge says he will instruct jurors about credibility and weight of people's testimony. Judge is asking how long defense needs to prepare.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:12 PM

#CaseyAnthony State allowed to present Cindy's work records to try and prove she was at work day she claims she did computer searches
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:12 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member