2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of ICA punishment she should have to have a HUGE picture of the skull in her cell!

off topic but...after a month of watching hln i am so tired of these same four commercials! :banghead:

JB bringing up the photo and skull w/tape. Thanks for reminding the jury!

Agreed. I think if i didn't kill myself and my child first, and was put on the stand, I would go to jail before speaking. I would just say: 'I can't testify against my child. Please understand."

That makes more sense than to lie for them. IMO

I wonder if i should choose taco bell or cici's pizza as my last meal?

I don't think she can have that-but a good post-lol
In Texas the inmate who is a cook..cooks their last meals,they can spend up to $40

Peeps, I am loving hearing everyone's take on the various issues that this trial and particularly Cindy's apparent perjury have raised. It's heartening to be here with so many thoughtful and intelligent posters.

But please do your best to keep Trial thread commentary specific to the events of the day. Remember that the Sidebar is open while court is in session, so that we can explore these topics without causing undue kerfuffle to our brother and sister WSers who can't watch IRT and who skim the Trial thread each evening to get an overview on the day's events.

You are wonderful, and :tyou: for making modding very easy today!

Thank YOU

JB with a note pad. Gonna be long. :rolleyes:

Pthalein. I think he said pthalein solution to wash the skull. He further referenced phenol (which would indicate to me that he said pthalein instead of saline...) but that sort of slipped by. It seems he did not do the skull wash with saline solution as far as I could tell.

Not a forensic pathologist..forensic anthropoligist..... maybe a chemist?.... I dunno.

and you can’t testify intelligently....” really really dislike JB

Low blow, Baez-- look into anthropology, sheesh. lol

WOW! JB is being so rude! "You cannot testify intelligently"

i didnt think i could dis-like KC anymore then already.....now...finding out that she allowed her defense to saw open our baby's skull for NOTHING....i have no words....no words...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500