2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you're not, I've had to give my doggie his thunderstorm phobia doggie downers for the past 2 days :(

I wonder if a thundershirt would work for fireworks? Thunderstorms don't bother her but guys 2 doors down setting off firecrackers all day does!

I am glad I am not the only one still in my 'jammies'

LOL I usually sleep in a tank top cuz it's so hot right now and just throw on shorts unless I am going somewhere that involves getting out of the car. Today I didn't make it to the shorts stage. :great: :floorlaugh:

I was not spreading rumor as fact.

The man left the courthouse, was walking down the street with his briefcase.

The only explanation I can offer is that he left, took his briefcase somewhere and then returned to the courthouse while Judge Perry was retrieving his charging document.

I know what I saw and it was live on HLN.

I've seen that clip play all day.

Am I a bad doggy mommy if I gave my dog her allergy Benadryl because she's out of control with the firecrackers my neighbors are shooting off? It seems to have helped calm her down...
:seeya:
No, if it helped her calm down, you're a great mommy!
My little Cricket will be scared too later tonight, Fireworks just haven't begun around here yet.

Are these two cases about the dp?

proportionality ???

The Court Reporter has been wonderful. I've very impressed with how she keeps going.

The only explanation I can offer is that he left, took his briefcase somewhere and then returned to the courthouse while Judge Perry was retrieving his charging document.

I mean this as humour but you are relying on HLN :)

recess till 9 or 8:30. He told the jury 8:30

Am I a bad doggy mommy if I gave my dog her allergy Benadryl because she's out of control with the firecrackers my neighbors are shooting off? It seems to have helped calm her down...

Have you learned nothing? Just give her a little bamboo to nibble on and she will quickly go to sleep. :)

I saw it as well but I do NOT think it was live. There was also a jogger in the background. That leads me to believe it could well have been a shot of him actually walking IN this morning.

Trust me in FL most people do their jogging in the mornings, some do in the evenings but only if they have to it is still about 98 out right now.

ops think Judge made an error, he just recessed till 9:00 a.m. tomorrow but eariler he released the Jurors till 8:30?? WFTV is checking to see which is the correct time.

I wonder if a thundershirt would work for fireworks? Thunderstorms don't bother her but guys 2 doors down setting off firecrackers all day does!

I don't know yet... Huckleberry ate his Thundershirt off of himself when we went to South Carolina because my silly 18 year old left it on ALL THE TIME. I just ordered a new one and it's not here yet. What does work for Huck is putting him in the hall guest bath & closing the door. He snuggles into his blanket & goes to sleep!

See the hearing is over! See everyone tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member