2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Caylee's decomposing hair?
Who smelled what is not the issue... evidence is evidence!

why does he need to talk about the physical descriptions of people? Heavy set man, beautiful young lady, etc

I hope CA is proud of her daughter now. She's throwing her own flesh and blood under the bus. And it appears that CA is now very upset with GA. It's so sad because they really leaned on each other and supported each other. And ICA has been allowed to once again be a wedge between them. Perhaps CA wanted GA to lie as much as she did. I can't wait until ICA can no longer claim any more victims.

State proved it was people with experience with the smell of a dead body that smelled the dead body. Do not mean to be insensitive. JB is just not cutting it.

He just referred to the neighbor with the shovel as "a heavy-set guy."

He keeps referring to people by their looks, Maria Kish (sp?) good looking young woman with glasses. OMG!

Heavy set guy? So he's fat and a liar? Poor Brian Burner, just minding his own damn business and gets dragged into this and insulted.

Defense is trying to confuse what JA already made clear to me. I resent all this talking that has no continuity. I feel restless and can't listen intently and understand like I did when JA spoke.

Good Lord this is painful.

But, I am committed to listening in honor of Caylee.

My father is an ex cop and he would report a stolen gas can because it means there is CRIME in the area, JB. YOU wouldn't know about doing the right thing for others...

not to mention that the lock had been broken on the shed.

Wait weren't the texts submitted into evidence that even CASEY said the car smelled terrible?

Were they not admitted into evidence?

LOl remember the dead squirrels crawled up intot the car LOL

Why DID she borrow that shovel? I mean, the borrow part. Why not, regardless of what she did with the shovel, why not just use one of the shovels they had? Is there a theory on this?

JB can't focus on a single train of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes