2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby is my mock juror....he just slammed down the paper he was reading when he heard "cut the cheese"....says how disgusting. This is about a dead baby.

Holy Carp!! Is she really going to cry over the garbage photos :banghead: What about your beautiful daughter ICA, what about her. You threw her away like that bag of trash....is that what it is.

JB sounds like he is going to cry any minute. I guess this is for sympathy from the jury.

via twitter

TeamNancyHLN: Only alternate juror #2 taking notes. Jurors 4 and 6 have their arms crossed in front of them. #CaseyAnthony

Maybe body language "expert" Lillian Glass will chime in and tell us all that that is a stance of rejection...something we aren't smart enough to figure out, LOL.

For the love of all things that are Holy JB... quit bringing things up and then say "I'll get back to this" address is at the time!!! You are only confusing the jury & your unwilling audience on television & streams.

If I were to draw a visual representation of the structure of JB's argument, it would look like a big scribble.

Okay so him bringing up the smell AGAIN, does that not open the door to the smell again. He may have gotten them to forget about it as before but now they are totally going to ask

I'm having a lot of trouble even following him. He's kind of all over the place. Isn't he? I mean, I'm just not even able to connect two of his thoughts together.

JimLichtenstein

No. “@Circekitty: @JimLichtenstein Is that Jeff Ashton's wife sitting behind him? #CaseyAnthony”
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

How IORNic that TH's called the defense a fart in a blizzard and Jose said "who cut the cheese..."

Ummmm....could someone explain to me HOW you would preserve a bag of garbage without drying it out?

I'd love to check his demonstrative aids for typos and misspelled words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member