2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The State used 77 minutes and 8 seconds for their Closing Statements.

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
The photo of #caseyanthony surrounded by her "imaginary friends" is from 2001, when she was 15. #closingarguments

Well, I must say I'm not surprised that once again, we are waiting on Baez to be schooled by what is acceptable and what is not.

IMO

They could use the one of ICA wearing the Flag

GA got all dressed up today---blue jeans for pete's sake.

omg ... an "IMAGINARY DEFENSE" with a "poster board" of ICA's "IMAGINARY FRIENDS" ...

Is this all the DT has ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Use the photo of her in the Fusian hot body contest Baez. She looks very happy and all made up in that one.

KC strikes me as very angry today - she seems to have very little control and keeps mouthing things. I missed the first hour. Anyone else get that vibe?

Ohhhhhh Boy did we expect JB to play it clean? NOT Unreal. How about the truth JB? Not fantasy. Goodness he gets my BP up.

Can someone send JB the come hither photo where ICA wanted the young good looking attorney to come on over?

Cindy is wearing George's jacket. So I guess that is a good sign they are somewhat getting along.

To me it looked more like her attorneys jacket and he does not have his on.:twocents:

danielabrams Dan Abrams
Defense shifting toward Casey's imaginary friends? #caseyanthony

And I thought the defense argument was about to begin........can't Baez do anything without being sneaky? I can only imagine how many disallowed statements he's going to be making.:loser:

How can Casey be smirking through all this? Makes me FURIOUS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark