2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trash dump!"

He sounds just like Strong Bad.

HRStrongBadClearStix.jpg

LOL @ his attempt at an impression! Props to JA for not bursting into laughter.

I think we all need a drink after this.

Fur GAWD'S Sake...Jose is going to just keep on screaming and blaming everyone but KC until CM has 5 minutes to complete.

Omg, JB performance is terrible. I hope this jury comes back in record time with a guilty verdict!

OMG all he's doing is saying how awful the prosecution is. He's not giving any clear statements at all to help his case. I'm just flabbergasted that his team would allow him to make closing statements.

What's with the voice? Passion, naw....desparation, yep!

btw cnn has a feed for casey and the attorneys today

omg jb has lost it

sorry for all lower caps typing on new netbook with little keys

Wow. He is unbelievable. Everything shady and wrong that he is accusing the SA of, are the very same things he has been doing since day 1 of this trial.

Doesn't he see that?!

To suggest the SA's case in based on "desperation" is laughable.

I tried I tried I tried... I cannot do it

I cannot listen to this man

Casey should be found guilty if for no other reason than it is because of her that poor jury is FORCED to sit through this trash/garbage/ cr*p and listen to this man.....they are hostages....

that is a criminal offense in a class of its own and this is preposterous twaddle spewing from this persons mouth

I have to go do something else because if I listen to one more word I shall have a physical illness.....its too nice a day to waste with Mr. Baez.....

I think the leeway of the court has been more than generous in permitting his attacks and I cannot watch one more minute ...

for those of you who have nerves of steel and cast iron constitutions, you have my undying respect... I shall come back later when it is agian the defense turn to wrap it up......

may the fine finger of karma run its nail down Baez spine, returning to him all he has earned upon himself and multiplied... (what you put out there comes back to you)and please God, may it be swift.

JB put me to sleep right after lunch. Did he bring up drowning/GA yet?

I thought the OS was unbearable. At least the fiction was somewhat entertaining. This is just boring. I hope the jury has tuned him out. Short and sweet, JB, just like the state. They have confidence in the evidence they presented. Do you?

At any time we will see Jeff mouth-SOB, just like Casey did to him. It's coming.

Baez is such a joke. Good lord, he needs to quit talking about phantom anything, especially when this jury is about to see a big poster of imaginary friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana