2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention he is also struggling with proper grammar.....

"With all these evidences....."

Really Baez?

As another poster pointed out a couple weeks ago. My Cousin Vinny :floorlaugh:

I do really want to know how Kronk saw a skull in August and it was then in a bag in December??????????????? Someone explain please.

I think that was an excellent closing argument.

Were we watching the same thing? That was the biggest mess of an excuse for a closing argument I have ever witnessed.

Now its time to say goodbye
to all our company.

M-I-C

see you real soon
K-E-Y

why? because we like you
M-O-U-S-E.

wow poor GA is out in the hallway alone. Poor guy. The hits he took in the Courtroom were brutal.

That was an inspired performance; JB did a fantastic job spinning that BS.

I don't think it will be enough.

Well that was four hours of my life I will never get back - and for what?

I bet the state will go up for last say tonight... jury instruction tomorrow (moo)

The only thing that comes to mind regarding JB's closing is that old saying if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with you-know-what.

Akamai feed that show the hallway just showed GA staring out a window on his own. Now Lippman is with him.

KC is not going to walk out of jail....... She has 7 charges against her, How is she going to beat Lying to LE?

That one would be tough to beat considering that it was included in the defense team's opening statement.

Judge Perry said he definitely wanted to wrap up and give jury instructions, so at least it will not go into tomorrow. I just wish this would end, and that Mason would not speak....

I thought HHJP said since it has been delayed some today that closing arguments will finish today then the jury will be excused.

They will then finish up working on the jury instructions and he will go over the jury instructions tomorrow morning.

Did I hear that wrong?

There might be only one thread longer than this one and you'll find it in the Parking Lot.

:floorlaugh:

Hat's off to JB for breaking a WS record.

WOW - True. If he saw the skull in August and then it fell out of a bag in December?????????????????????????? WTH

I think the skull was out of the bag before Krunk saw it the first time because of weather or animals, and the bag was then covered and/or twisted with the skull during/after the tropical storm or other storms between August and December. This is strictly my opinion and not based on any facts presented. Just the only thing that made sense to me.

JB talked for 3 hours! ugh! Fel like 30 hours.

Bill S, on WFTV saying JB was very generous taking up for JA and not asking for sanctions. Is he kidding? JB was at fault, too, especially making his laughing guy statement. That only called the jury's attention to JA. I'm sure they were watching JB and his storyboards (or napping) when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong