2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: The issue, the evidence, the "ehhh". LMAO.

Notice there was no change of Expression on ICA's face when HHJBP said
"0ne - All agree Caylee Marie is dead?"
(paraphrasing,but think I' m close)
WOW- it made me choke up
BUt nothing from ICA!
i got tears in my eyes when the judge said the victim was less than 18 years old...how did she react to that (i was listening and not watcfhing)

Judge Perry is THWARTING Baez! Love the irony of that!

We have come full circle now. :great:

Remember how at the start he kept asking witnesses if they were present when Caylee drowned and then when they said "um no" in cautious voices he would smirk, I was quite glad in a way when his obsessive curiosity about people's chemistry qualifications ended that doomed enterprise.

Oh come on. That's her client and she is defending her. She's not going to glare or look angry with her no matter how she feels about Casey the person.

She has done very well this morning and sounds more together then JB most of the time. I can see why they put her up. Good exposure even if you disagree with everything she says. CM should have brought her to court more often.

Wonder if she may be speaking also because HHJP is rather annoyed with Baez at this point to put it mildly.

I wasn't being serious, just snarky because I hate for anyone to "befriend" her.
That's why I put problem in " "...... :)

I know the attorney was just doing her job....and she's very good!

9:14

JB: Is the court precluding me from mentioning the evidence that was in trial?

HHJBP I'm saying you can't say that LA or GA sexually abused ICA.

JB: Family dysfunction?

HHJBP: As long as you don't use the argument that she was sexually abused by her father or brother.

Something just dawned on me...it really doesn't surprise me that Casey won't show fear. It would be beneath her to show it...she'll never let on that she's weak in any way. Not when she knows the world is watching.
JMHO

Ms Simms put down that glass of Koolaid and pick up a cup of coffee. Don't tell me you actually believe ICA or was that your only defense even if it isn't true?

Baez now over sitting beside ICA. Was he late this morning and that's why he was at the end of the table...now he is asking if he can use family dysfunction to hint at it. HHJP saying sure as long as you don't mention Lee or George and sexual abuse.

let’s return the jury

deep breath

Five ... Four ... Three ... Two ... One ..... Showtime!!!

well the nerves just settled in to my stomach - how is ICA not puking?!?!

Do you think it's clear to Baez that not only can't he state molestation or abuse as evidence, but neither can he imply it?

ICA can't even look at the jury, good!

On wesh you can hear someone saying "how much time do we have, 4 hours right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members