2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Prosecution is continuing after the break. They indicated about 4 hours to HHJP this morning.

WOW! If any one on the jury had any doubts before today, JA has just wiped them ALL out!

ICA is boiling angry, what did she say when she was standing?

Hopefully soon, we will have a new smell...the smell of ICA rotting in jail.

OMG...Casey looked so mad at the end of JA closing statement !

I hope the jury was watching her. No tears , just anger ....

RIP Caylee

Charleyann

ICA was starting to show some teeth there..just before the camera lifted..

Brilliant

Strong and loving

JA is such a hero

OMG, I'm standing alone in my living room giving a strong round of applause. Fantastic Jeff, way to go!!!!

Just wondering if you caught CA lying on the stand regarding the searches on the computer for chloroform and neck breaking just 4 or 5 days ago?

yes I did see that. I am not condoning her behaviour or even saying I like her, but I do have children and occassionally they have said things to me that have seemed not quite truthful, however, I chose to let it go, not saying in the death situation it was right but sometimes when you are too close to something it's hard to be objective. Again, not saying it's right, just saying that these 3 have probably learned alot about themselves and their lifestyle in such a public way and I for one can feel some compassion for them, enought to not want to spend a lot of time judging them without walking in their shoes. IMO

Absolutely awesome closing by JA - now up to JB to further prove she is guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74