2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In today's closing argument a phone call KC made to her house soon after she was arrrested, was played. Who was the friend of KC's she spoke to on that call?

Skull and bones hidden in brush? Hmm... pay attention to everything you can. Because I bet this ends up being a new investigation on WS.

Still, far too close to home to keep me from getting the shivering willies. And you used to walk that area? Alone? But not anymore, I bet! I know I wouldn't.

*brrrr! shiver*
eh with the dogs or the kids. Never went alone unless it was to meet people down at the lake. no,I think they may have actually washed up at the shoreline. or been hung and then the lake level dropped a little recently...

After listening to CA threaten Tim Miller in the phone call I agree she is a woman to be wary of. She told Tim that she is a woman who wins and not to cross her. It was brutal.

I listened to Tim Miller's police interview from years back a couple weeks ago. He says everything he said to JVM to the police. Tracy (Leonard's employee) said the same thing about how George was pressing Casey to give him some answers and Cindy would not let him. They did suspect Caylee was dead (because of the car and the evidence that was found in it) but they couldn't know anything for sure. But I do believe they were both thinking the worst and Cindy, more than anyone, chose to protect and cover up for Casey. I believe if George wasn't so kowtowed by Cindy, he would have done more to get the truth out.

:furious::furious: I knew the second she wouldn't give Ttim any of Caylee's things with her smell so the dogs could look for Caylee was dead and she knew it!

I am serious when I say I am not sure she didn't do it! I am not 100% certain at all!
OR when she choked Casey that Casey didn't turn around and choked Caylee, I have haunting thoughts that she choked her too hard,
I should let it go cause we will never know what happened that night.
CA wasn't confused! She gave the 9th on purpose! To deflect the truth as always. or so that she had an alibi or something.
"I heard the girls breathing in casey's room the morning of the 16th"

I can bet my bottom dollar that means Caylee died in that room.
yes I could be wrong I know.
That woman is evil THAT I am certain of!

So nice of her to take Greta and the world on a tour of the room Caylee took her last breath in!

I think she died in the house also maybe insetead of JB putting the blame on George he should have picked Cindy!
What you say makes alot of sense..

Probably a form of thrill vampirism with people who have no life.

We were in NYC after 9/11 and did not go to the site. Energy sensitive people would have a difficult time being there.

I've said this time and again. Bad energy just breeds more bad energy. I refuse to ever go to ground zero. I refuse to go ANYWHERE That something seriously heinous has taken place. Nothing good comes of it and it's just too macabre in general. Who wants to be hanging out saying"Yup, bad stuff happened where I'm standing..." Creepy.

As a person who has been to ground zero, just 2.5 months after the attacks, I can say the energy I felt there was very strong and something I will always carry with me. To say that anyone could stand there and simply think "Yup, bad stuff happened here" is really minimizing it (and I don't mean to offend).

I can still smell ground zero, and although I am not a chemist I am 100% convinced it was the smell of decomposition. I agree that is not positive energy but when you can see, smell and touch something it brings you to a deeper understanding of it, IMO. And, along with that horrific smell and twisted buildings, there were notes....notes of love from all over the world. There were teddy bears, there were candles, there were letters and pictures from people who lost their loved ones. It was moving, it was very deep and tragic.

I guess my point is that Ground Zero has a very very strong energy, and although it may not all be positive it is something I am glad I did because it brings me closer to those who were lost and brings a deeper understanding of our world ( good or bad).

I hope that makes sense, I probably should have just sat on my hands because ground zero and 9/11 is a very passionate issue for me.

After listening to CA threaten Tim Miller in the phone call I agree she is a woman to be wary of. She told Tim that she is a woman who wins and not to cross her. It was brutal.

LOL remember when she turned into a monster at the Zenaida trial lol with Mr Morgan lol it was like the exorcist lol

I think she died in the house also maybe insetead of JB putting the blame on George he should have picked Cindy!

Can you imagine the Cat Fight in the courtroom if it was ICA vs CA? Pay per view!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk

I think the only reason they didn't is because she is the one who actually called 911. If it wasn't for that tape you better believe they would have.

I'm watching NG and every time they show a picture of ICA holding or kissing Caylee I want to throw up. She doesn't even deserve to be SHOWN on tv with that innocent little baby. I just want to scream "Get your murderous hands OFF of her!"

Was that the friend that babysat for Caylee for free for a number of month? Its ironic how her friend Kristina Chester is crying about Caylee while KC is asking her for Tony's #.

Yea - and Christina had a child about the same age - seems Christina was a real mother (she did an interview with the police - it's out there - she describes having to stay home and take care of her child - not go out and party)

What family would not want to have the remains? I'm not real sure about this family's values, does value stop at death?

There is protocol in human culture and one point in that protocol is that we ritually bury our dead.

This is because the Anthony's wanted everyone to think Caylee was alive.

They knew the car smelled like a dead body had been in it.
They knew ICA was a pathological liar and they knew there was NO truth in her story..
They had already started lying about it being Pizza in the car. They knew.
CA was already saying publicly that Sheriff Beary was retiring and was persecuting ICA because he wanted to go out on a big case!
If Caylee was missing why would they not welcome TM with open arms, CA was busy saying she would search everywhere to find her when in actual fact she didn't go anywhere and would not allow TM any information from ICA.
What family does not want TES to go out and search and is not willing to give TM some idea of the local area and where to start.

Since I came to the "party" (no disrespect intended) late, did any of this come out during the trial?

Also, I just found out via www.wftv.com that the day Caylee disappeared the two movies she rented dealt with murder/kidnapping/abandonment. The names of the movies? "One rented was 'Untraceable,' about a kidnapper and killer. The other was 'Jumper,' about a mother who abandons her 5-year-old child, who then can teleport himself." How's that for creepy? Were the names of the movies mentioned during the trial? I so wish I had followed this from the beginning...

I'm watching NG and every time they show a picture of ICA holding or kissing Caylee I want to throw up. She doesn't even deserve to be SHOWN on tv with that innocent little baby. I just want to scream "Get your murderous hands OFF of her!"

And she's such a poser about it too - she was just acting for the camera, and her "look at me" moment. Nothing genuine about it at all.

Ashton's during his closing had me glued to the trial....I lked how he explained KC's changes to her lies. I don't know if I agree with his interpretation of what timer55 meant though. Does anyone agree with him on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cLeopatra_