2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SOOOO glad the jurors got to rest and sleep and as fresh as they can be at this point before JA's argument this a.m.! IMO.

one objection one overruled

JA has that tickle in his throat again today... So he keeps drinking that water....

interesting. Just turned the feed on - wasn't expecting to see JA.

Are Lisbeth or AF in court this morning?

I think Cheney may need more coffee.

CM settled in but JB looking annoyed

was RH playing with us last night on WS radio when he said JB knocked it out of the park? NG said JB closing will be used to teach how not to....

RH had to be kidding - I fell asleep once at my desk in front of the computer...and remember he is also a criminal defense lawyer...and I suggest he was brain dead momentarily after being forced to listen to Baez for so long....

Good Morning WSers and Happy Birthday America.

Wanted to say, I've decided that ICA bought or stole the chloroform. She didn't make it, but she got it somehow. Someone she knew had access to it, I wonder who (someone at clubs?). Bet they are pooping pants knowing what she used it for.

Is it my tired eyes, or did I see JB mouth something behind his yawn? Looks like he mouthed "b---s---," but I could be wrong.

Any bets that JB whines to the judge to say a few last words? He is taking notes, I see...

Maybe we should do a poll as to what's more distracting, his cough or drinking water every few minutes ;)

It's okay JA - we still love ya!

My thought re: JA drinking the water--he may have a sore throat? His voice seemed froggier yesterday than today, but I just wonder if he's sick. :cow:

Going by the look on ICA's face (body language and facial expression), the chloroform use is undisputed. She knows it.

JA is doing a great job of tearing apart the DT's "expert" witnesses, while exhibiting an extreme amount of professional conduct.

Amazing! You can be a lawyer without sliming every witness?
JA has insulted no one's INTELLIGENCE on the jury, or a witness either. He's a grown-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa