2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th of July to you JA!

What is the problem with splitting up the rebuttal? Is their any legal basis for JB's objection other than he doesn't like it?

TRUTH...I love hearing truth over stories

LOL, it would be almost impossible for the state to address more than what the defense presented in their closing. The defense covered every single area, didn't they?

Yes, but they did it in a rambling, repetitive way. I bet the State will beat down their points in a much more succinct way.

34hcuoh.jpg

9saq8z.jpg

i5q3cm.jpg

16lbpt3.jpg

Good morning everyone. I had NO sleep last night. That's what I get for all the coffee I drank yesterday afternoon trying to stay awake during the dt's closing.

Praying this goes smoothly today and little Caylee receives the justice she deserves.

Appreciating the fact that JA is not describing the expert witnesses by their physical characteristics.....

Oh good Lord, JB shaking his head already.. will he never learn? Guess he thinks that he is invisible & the camera doesn't catch HIS gestures?

Happy 4TH Of July everybody ! Justice for Caylee Marie today !

I hope they go after Cindy just like JA went after George she is a liar and will say anything to get her daughter off....Get em Jeff and Linda!!!!!!

All experts agree- 2 parts of the skull shouldn't be together... mandible and skull.

I find it funny that Baez wants to make sure this is only a rebuttal and not a full closing argument. They can only rebut whatever he or Mason argued in their closing.

Well..Baez..what exactly are the limits based on what you said? You covered everything, including the kitchen sink, so I'd say buckle your seat belt..

stevehelling Steve Helling
Juror 5 is looking at #JeffAshton as he speaks. Yesterday, she didn't look at him at all. #CaseyAnthony

yup...mandible would not have stayed together.....love the clear concise delivery. When you tell the truth you do not have to play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member