2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury's gums must be doing some serious-*advertiser censored* flappin' right now. Can you just imagine the explosion of chatter going on right now?

So I watched the OJ Simpson case pretty much in the same way and felt beyond sickened and shocked by the verdict. I really think this part is mental torture. Can you imagine this being a part of your job on a regular basis?? (waiting on verdicts)
I was the same way and have been burned by verdicts before.

To name a few. Robert Blake I believed was guilty.

Amanda Knox I believe is innocent.

OJ i believed was guilty.

And there have been many, many others the verdict didn't go the way I thought it would.

But just as LDB said was to use common sense to the jury and I believe they will make the correct verdict.

And there they go. My prayer for the jury.

God bless the jury members and be with them. May your will be done in them. Thank you for Caylee, and her beautiful light. Amen.

I believe that if Casey goes to prison for life she will resume contact with her family (she needs money, sympathy etc) and tell them that Baez "forced" her to accuse George and Lee. They will feel "sorry" for her and be happy to indulge her.

I think her mother would visit and/or help her monthly with a stipend to her account. It's her child, regardless.

Do jury members ever reach out to attorneys afterward? If I were a juror, i would want to at least shake hands w/ the SA.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury left to deliberate.. Only one looked at Casey as they left.. Were told not to talk.. Casey watched them.. Looks nervous.

I have to agree with HLN TH, brilliant closing arguments.

JB and LDB go with judge for additional instructions

CM questions use of notebooks

This is for all you guys who think Hornsby is such a hard heart ;)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Giving my son a big hug when I get home, this is sad, God Bless you Caylee...

I've always figured Hornsby was a combination of a very competent attorney, a fan of good lawyering on both sides, someone who respects the constitution and all it entails, a defense attorney who would not be above tossing something shiny into the room to throw off the prosecution, and a smartazz 13 yr. old boy.

Blaise

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury left to deliberate.. Only one looked at Casey as they left.. Were told not to talk.. Casey watched them.. Looks nervous.

As she should be.

closing here <<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143066"]2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The husband who has not watched anything except snippets of closing arguments, and is now watching jury instruction just said he believes the jury will go with Murder 1 with premeditation because she had every opportunity to stop placing duct tape on Caylee's face.

I <3 this man! Now he understands my 3 year vigil of this case.

Do we have the same husband??? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member