2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Casey has a lawsuit against the state of Florida for unlawful detention?! Did anyone know this?

She won't win this. FGS, she was in jail for check fraud charges and lying to police. Where's the "unlawfulness" about that???

JA: we assumed we would cross examine her; as case wore on i knew she would not testify, but Linda and [other attorney] thought still might

Is it just me or does Nancy Grace complaining about others profitting on Caylee make others stomach turn? I mean seriously...wonder what Nancy has made these past years with her "BOMBSHELL TOT-MOM" coverage?

i would thank you a million times for this.

bobkealing bob kealing
#lindadraneburdick asking for hearing within 60 days to give them time to determine how much state can bill #CaseyAnthony.
9 minutes ago

Not able to talk about the proceedings on her mental health hearing, those are sealed. JA

Has anyone noticed all of the new pictures and new videos of Caylee on HLN? And they are being shown with the word EXCLUSIVE on them. Wonder how much HLN PAID the Anthonys for these pictures and videos?

Given how many new pictures and videos are being shown and HLN is using them for wall to wall coverage 24/7, my guess would be $200,000 or MORE.

For the amount of money they paid for the pictures I would think they held some back for the trial. After the beating they took when we all found out they paid KC I would think they would not do that again. But then again, some things never change. jmo

They don't usually pay for interviews...only for licensing fees for photos. Probably JA got nuttin!

No, he probably won't get anything. He doesn't care I don't think. He just wants to get his side out. Can't blame him. He's had to hold back for three loooong years!

Is it just me or does Nancy Grace complaining about others profitting on Caylee make others stomach turn? I mean seriously...wonder what Nancy has made these past years with her "BOMBSHELL TOT-MOM" coverage?

Difference being, Nancy had nothing to do with Caylee's death, cover up or her murderer walking free.

She did not fit the profile of a mother missing a child JA

For the amount of money they paid for the pictures I would think they held some back for the trial. After the beating they took when we all found out they paid KC I would think they would not do that again. But then again, some things never change. jmo

tee hee she has a bunch of taxes to pay on that.

Not according to what I just read up on that phrase, they seem to have been more or less dropped. She is done with those check charges and has about 18 months time served toward her new charges. She could get 2.5 years more, but there is a 15% time off for good behavior instead of parole, so someplace about 2 years is the max.

I wish I could grasp at straws as easy as the defense team.

Dr. D: did jury get her problematic behavior?
JA: we certainly gave them weeks of testimony...i credit defense w/doing good job and making it look like mental illness without saying so

Did a nice job of making it look like mental illness JA

Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

Good! Hope KC enjoys frolicking in CM's pool with the grandbabies! :banghead: Maybe KC and Mason can give each other the finger.:maddening:

JA doesn't believe that had Casey testified, it would have changed anything. He thinks it all came down to the State's case. He thinks the defense did a good job with implying a mental health problem without actually asserting it.

ABC paid KC the $200000 not HLN. Now ABC sent juror #3's family to Disney Land and her picture is on their website. Can you say "licensing fee"?

Jeff Ashton looks so exhausted. I wish he would go to bed and get some sleep.

This is just such BS. There is no cause of death. There were only bones left. WTF?

Common Sense is gone. This jury screwed up royally!

Caylee is suffering the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member