2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be another red herring? I don't think they want to announce where they are going. Maybe however they want to do their book tour together and decided Houston will be their first stop. :banghead:

I really don't believe that, but if you're into irony, try this out: Their exact destination is allegedly Pasadena, Texas, which is an old suburb that is home to the Fairgrounds, and which borders Houston on the extreme southeast corner.

Pasadena is located about ten minutes from Galveston Bay and about 20 minutes from Dickinson, Texas, which is home to a well-known and much revered local organization called........

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Rescue!

Furthermore, in Pasadena, Tim Miller is regarded as a "native son" and held in such high esteem that the Pasadena fairground facilities are offered to TES each year for its annual fundraiser!

You just cannot make this stuff up. :)

They received death threats but they are more concerned about a returning threat ... They didn't want the DP but not convinced they wanted her home either.

Not that ICA will come home, JB and CM will keep her away from CA since ICA is a multi-million meal ticket and the DT will act as agents and handlers to manage their, I mean her interests.

Oh, you are dead on!

And unfortunately for Casey, I believe she thinks that her new "family and friends" are going to have out with her from now on. Little does she know she won't be spending Christmas with them.

I thought others have said that as well. I was surprised at what Dr. Drew said.

I just did a search for chlorophyll and nothing at all about chloroform came up. hmmm not sure why it did for Dr. Drew.

I just did a search for chlorophyll and nothing at all about chloroform came up. hmmm not sure why it did for Dr. Drew.

I did it on 3 separate computers and 4 cell phones: nada.

There was a quick line tonight on one of the shows that was glossed over about her suing the State. Anyone shed any light on it?

I was surprised he said that. I searched it when Cindy testified and like you nothing on chloroform came up.

picture.php
mine does:waitasec:
NEVERMIND!
YOU AREN'T TALKING ABOUT AUTO COMPLETE DOH!

There was a quick line tonight on one of the shows that was glossed over about her suing the State. Anyone shed any light on it?

all i heard was unlawful incarceration

:floorlaugh:

I anchors with a grain of salt. I hear them get things wrong all. the. time. My pet peeve during the trial was the 84 searches. As I understood it the cache back guy said a page with a cholorform recipe was visited 84 times. There is a difference between searches and page visits. Same sloppiness as calling a message board a blog. mo

ETA I only got chlorophyll results when I typed it in google too.

I was surprised he said that. I searched it when Cindy testified and like you nothing on chloroform came up.

I think if you search chlor nothing will come up . Search chlorO it will bring up chloroform, but the search was spelled chlorA. There is no way chloroform was auto filled.

Thank you! Not sure what he was looking up. I did a search for Chlorophyll the day that CA lied on the stand and not once did chloroform come up. Maybe I should look up chlorofill? (However, CA and Dr. Drew both know how to spell it correctly)

Well, if you look up chlorofill, google asks you if you mean chlorophyll. Go figure. Wonder what search engine they use?

Finally watching the rerun of Greta and I'm surprised about Mark Furhman. He was rockin' it and GVS cut him off...of course! Why? 'Cause he was telling it like it is? I think so.

Did anyone hear JA on DrDrew tonight? I could have sworn I heard him referring to

LA and he was surprised by his behavior in court but I was distracted and wasn't able to

pay close attention. TIA

I anchors with a grain of salt. I hear them get things wrong all. the. time. My pet peeve during the trial was the 84 searches. As I understood it the cache back guy said a page with a cholorform recipe was visited 84 times. There is a difference between searches and page visits. Same sloppiness as calling a message board a blog. mo

ETA I only got chlorophyll results when I typed it in google too.

Google is what I used as well.

The thing that annoyed me to no end about the number of searches is whether it was 1 or 84 searches. ONE search for "how to make chloroform" is ONE too many! Why does anyone need to ever search for "how to make chloroform"???

IMO

Did anyone hear JA's on DrDrew tonight? I could have sworn I heard him referring to

LA and he was surprised by his behavior in court but I was distracted and wasn't able to

pay close attention. TIA
Yes he said he was surprised by Lee. He felt Lee was mostly cooperative up until the trial. He said Lee did a 180 and they constantly had to "refresh" (he did air quotes) Lee's memory. He also said Lee was cooperative for the defense and said things he didn't say before. Dr. Drew also asked him about Lee's crying act. He seemed to think it was an act because he mentioned how when Lee talked about it in the past Lee was very matter of fact as if it was no big deal. Said the crying seem disingenuous. Dr. Drew said it had all of his spidey senses going. :crazy:

Yes he said he was surprised by Lee. He felt Lee was mostly cooperative up until the trial. He said Lee did a 180 and they constantly had to "refresh" (he did air quotes) Lee's memory. He also said Lee was cooperative for the defense and said things he didn't say before. Dr. Drew also asked him about Lee's crying act. He seemed to think it was an act because he mentioned how when Lee talked about it in the past Lee was very matter of fact as if it was no big deal. Said the crying seem disingenuous. Dr. Drew said it had all of his spidey senses going. :crazy:

Thanks so much.

I thought that was the way I understood it. WOW

Seems very weird to me too.

<<<~~~~~~. Scratches head

ETA:
maybe GA was right all along
"CA you have always been smarter, more knowledgeable,...."

Given what JA said about LA being a cooperative witness up until the time it came to do the pretrial prep for this testimony, and then seemingly working with the defense all of the sudden, I find it even more odd that LA was not in the court room except when he was going to testify.

I don't know why, it just strikes me as very odd if he was all of the sudden helping or siding with the defense that he would not be there at all to support his sister. Seems like very contradictory behavior.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member