2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy keeps showing Cheney clips, I won't watch-- tell me when it's over!

JVM keeps repeating that Casey was dressed like she was going to a rock concert. LMAO. Apparently JVM doesn't get out much. Or look at magazines. Casey wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that......not even going to church.

I had to laugh at that comment too....no way would Casey be caught in an outfit like that our in public! Hated her hair too!

Why do they keep playing the video from this morning with JB and KC in eye locks.. Why do they stare so intently in each others eyes.? One would think there is a inappropriate relationship there.
What does JB's wife think. He is still married isn"t he.

Thanks for asking that....I have been wondering if he is still married also. Wasn't his wife pregnant not long ago? If anyone knows, please answer.

Jean C: there r 2 sides to every story (photo of CM gesturing)
CM: my first amendment right; it wasn't to t media, one of t jackals stalking us every single day for a long time, yelling t most outrageous comments to provoke us to flatten him...

Why Cheney made the gesture..."expressing myself very clearly" "There has been a Jackle stalking us each and every day" "It wasn't towards the media"

NG: clothing, hair, almost flirtatious today
Guest: ...not covering her mouth today. i think Jean's right. she thought she was getting out today

Switching to O'reilly.
Talking about Juror 3. Jeff says it is the states burden to prove it.
Bill asking if there is evidence to prove Caylee died another way.
Juror 3 using a unfound theory to acquitt .
Bill does not believe there was an accident.

Quite frankly I wish they would have let her out today. Who cares about 6 more days? I almost think the 6 extra days were to give this case time to simmer down for her protection.

She did think she was getting out! she looked poed when judge perry started talking!

Wasn't she someone that wanted onto the jury to or am I mistaking her for someone else? It astounds me in a case like this she didn't take a single note. :/ So didn't take her job seriously. No one did. :/
Yeah, she is the one who said she wanted to be on it to see what everyone is talking about. She also mentioned wanting to be on a case of this 'magnitude' despite claiming she never heard about it. She also claimed her friends asked her about it on facebook. I remember during voir dire Casey Jordan thought she was being dishonest about not knowing anything about the case and thought she was a stealth.

On Fox News.....O'Reilly reporting....totally disgusted with the jury, especially the Ford chick....

I'll have to watch him when he comes back on at 11. His show was good last night. He really believes she's guilty.

Nate L: CA's former roommate

Nate: nothing u could gain by looking her in that courtroom one way or another

Carmeron C: CA's former roommate

Cameron: ...she was just like one of us; she would just say little things about Caylee...

Quite frankly I wish they would have let her out today. Who cares about 6 more days? I almost think the 6 extra days were to give this case time to simmer down for her protection.

Ah, it was an opportunity to dash her hopes, I like it. She'll have to endure another week of inmate heckles, then set free to public scorn. If she doesn't have any feelings for anyone else, we know she hurts for herself... so a teensy morsel of punishment at a time. mo

Clint H on Bill O'Reilly:

he babysat Caylee

-would tell us Caylee w/nanny or with Cindy and George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads