2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chablis

Inactive
Reaction score
Getting reports from Florida that lightning has struck the memorial site where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, splitting a tree down the middle. It was the tallest tree just in front of the memorial site marker.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/FOX2Now

Oh my Goodness! I'm not a superstitious person, per se, but I can recognize a sign when I see one.

WOW!

ETA: Of all the trees in all of Orlando, it struck the tree @ Caylee's memorial site!

Wow THAT is so freakin surreal...............God will ultimately judge ica

The Heavens aren't happy with the verdict either... Wow!

I'm not in the least bit religious, but I do love me some wrathful vengeance from mother nature!

Wow - that is just plain EERY!

The need to be looking at the base of that tree to see if there is some evidence they may have missed. Wow is right!

Salem

Well if that's not Caylee speaking her mind I don't know what is.

Caylee has spoken. Anyone think they'll find two dead squirrels at the base of the tree?

Something else that is eirry.....Judge Perry made to comment to defense, "Lightning does not strike twice." Maybe this is not over.

Let me know when there is a mainstream media article with a picture, please. Right now it is a twitter rumor from the link posted.

Now if that isn't a sign I don't know what is.

WOW ... Caylee is sending a message ... LOUD AND CLEAR !!!

The need to be looking at the base of that tree to see if there is some evidence they may have missed. Wow is right!

Salem

omg ... YES ! They should check it out ... YOU NEVER KNOW what might be there ...

@BiancaMPrieto
Bianca Prieto
CONFIRMED: A tree near where #cayleeanthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago

attachment.php

storms rolling in to the Anthony's neigborhood

Attachments

• cq3g.jpg
    cq3g.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,788
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online