2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you with a certain age close to mine will remember the commercial where the woman said...

"It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature!"

True, isn't it? Proof that there are things greater than us. Whether it be the Lord, or some other higher power. More than coincedence.

When you stop and think of it in our grief collectively all WSer's are asking for a sign to help us understand why this happened. We may not understand but it is a start. Everything happens for a reason. jmo

By wrecking her own memorial put together by people who love and want to remember her?

Mama's girl is a tyrant child?

Maybe she doesn't want a memorial...maybe she wants justice. :wink:

There is a severe storm in my area now. I am west of the Anthony home by many miles, but the storm came from the east. The weather today has been unusual for this time of year. The sky has been overcast all day. I had rain when driving to work at 5 AM. It is very rare for rain in the morning in July. We get daily afternoon rains, but normally it is clear skies until the rain hits. It really does feel like the heavens are weeping.

I love this story! What did JA say..the only one who moved Caylee's remains was Mother Nature...it's not nice to fool...Mother Nature. And JAs divine intervention strikes again!

Things such as this will and should haunt Casey for the rest of her days. If she thinks she'll be able to ride off into the sunset and all will be well because the case is 'closed,' she's clueless. What goes around comes around...eventually.

Should being the operative word here. As I said in another thread, one has to have a soul for it to be haunted.

WOW when you work in my business you see allot of weird phenomenons. This is a restless soul IMO. Why that exact area? Why that exact tree? Why on this day. The odds would be trillions to one against it.

By wrecking her own memorial put together by people who love and want to remember her?

Mama's girl is a tyrant child?

Not wrecking the memorial! Striking the site where she was dumped like garbage. Not TRASH! GARBAGE!

Maybe it's an "instant message" from Caylee to her mother. Tell the truth for once in your life.

What if though???
What if there was new evidence, say a knife with Caylee's blood and ICA finger prints,
They still cant retry her....:cry:

epappacoda Elisha P
Reporter says it's the tallest tree on Suburban, a 60-foot pine, struck about 20 feet from the top and left w/ five "stripes." #caseyanthony
10 minutes ago

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Lightning has just struck the Caylee memorial on Suburban Dr., according to OCSO. No injuries. You can't make this stuff up. #CaseyAnthony
9 minutes ago

Just a note - the tweets I'm posting are all from reporters.

Confirmed on sidebar of front page Orlando Sentinel. Here's a quote:

"A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon.

The strong storm passing over east Orange County this afternoon sparked the electricity that hit the tree. It is not impeding the spectators from visiting the impromptu memorial[/I] sight a few dozen feet into the woods off of Suburban Drive, a sheriff's spokeswoman confirmed.

The tree did not catch fire."

Seriously, WESH reported that OCSO deputies witnessed it and it literally blew bark off the tree!

When you stop and think of it in our grief collectively all WSer's are asking for a sign to help us understand why this happened. We may not understand but it is a start. Everything happens for a reason. jmo

I so agree. I've been depressed about this and trying to outlet my anger in constructive ways. This made me smile a bit hearing of it. We are not meant to understand everything but now and then we get a sign. I can't think that this was anything but. Too random.

The tree did not catch fire."

Shoot - no burning bush? Shame...

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Pix shot by our own Jacob Langston from #CaseyAnthony's neighborhood today. http://yfrog.com/kh5dnazj

God does work in mysterious ways. I now feel comfort knowing Casey will not get away with this. She may not be punished in the way we expected, but she will get hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken