2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! It's the Death Eaters and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

WS Wizards: wands out!

All together now: ICA Expelliarmus!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You make me feel like I belong here. Thank you. You rock. :floorlaugh:

I am also very comforted by this occurrence. I am not religious but I do believe in energies and know in my heart that Kc will see justice in her lifetime on earth as well as after she departs this earth.

I usually don't recognize "signs" very well, at least not quickly (it usually takes a while for me to "get it"). This one is too strong though. There will be some kind of justice for Caylee, I feel sure of it now.

I hope you are right.
I am beyond sad and sick over this travesty of justice. Just sickened. :cry:
imo

God works in mysterious ways.

I do believe in divine intervention.

KC will suffer out in the public. Moreso than if she was incarcerated for the rest of her life.

IMO, that bolt of lightening at the remains site is a message from God that was both a warning to the perp and a consolation to those upset by the verdict:

"She may have gotten away with murder on Earth, but I know what she did and I'm not happy with Miss Anthony!"

And if I were C. Mason I would keep my middle finger down. It might act as a conductor to the next bolt.

WOW when you work in my business you see allot of weird phenomenons. This is a restless soul IMO. Why that exact area? Why that exact tree? Why on this day. The odds would be trillions to one against it.

Almost as high as the odds of the only 12 people on the planet who would find her not guilty being picked for the jury.

We think it's unfair that Casey will be free but her freedom is a curse. Just keep on living and you will see it for yourself.

Wow, wow, wow. I woke up this morning feel such peace in my heart.

Had KC been found guilty and sentenced to life behind bars I don't think we would have had the kind of outrage-that-leads-to-higher-good that we do now. God/Higher power is using this tragedy to get our attention. Have faith, create effective laws to protect children, believe in His system of justice. Maybe a few of us will feel the need to get closer to Him because of this tragedy.

It is increasingly clear that the jurors disobeyed the law in reaching their verdict. It is clear that they have base motives and desires and they don't feel any shame. In fact, Juror #3 said that she was able to think rationally because she does not belong to Orlando. I have news for her. The murder of a child is not a local issue. It is a global tragedy. These jurors may believe that they have transcended the suffering related to this cse but they have not. They have divorced themselves from it. I think they have a lesson or 2 to learn. It is crystal clear that KC is not the only one who has strayed from the straight and narrow path. It is shocking to see the number of people who want to thrive off of Caylee's death. There is such a thing as justice but God will decide what to do.

Back to this sign. I am so happy that we feel a little more serene. We feel lighter.The burden is not on our shoulders anymore (it never was) God is in control. We can boycott anything related to KC/Defense/family/jurors and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can take action to protect our children and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can practice compassion and kindness and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can appreciate the beauty and magic each day and that is a way to honor Caylee. We can get closer to Spirit and that is a way to honor our beloved Caylee Marie.

Btw if any of you haven't read the "Small Miracles" book please do. It is amazing!

I love this post! You have a great way of writing and it speaks to my heart. :blowkiss:

Yep! It's funny that last week my friend and I were discussing the possibility of ICA being acquitted. We didn't believe it would happen but I stated that LWOP would be a better life for Casey than an acquittal. Who would hire a pathological lying 6 time felon who murdered her own baby and got away with it after falsely accusing her daddy of shoving his penis down her 8 year old throat and her brother used to try to feel her up?

And now that she was actually acquitted, she didn't even try to pretend that it was all for show; sitting daily in court wearing those 'litte house on the prairie' ruffle blouses with hair pulled back and no make-up. Casey thought she was getting out yesterday with her hair down, face full of make-up and a tight sweater. Totally sexied up and ready to hit the club!

LWOP would have served Casey better when it is all said and done. A leopard doesn't change its spots and Casey is unable to handle a responsible adult life--in fact, she is allergic to it as well as the truth. In due time, prison will be her home again and I have no doubt about it.

She was ready for her close-up.

I think I read sometime back that the Anthonys have never been to the memorial site, am I correct? I can't say that I blame them, I wouldn't want to see it either if I were them. But unfortunately, that's the only place where people can go to remember Caylee and pay their respects, because that's where she was found. I don't blame the A's for not wanting the memorial site at their home, though. That would bother me having to look at it every day as a constant reminder. They are going to think of her every minute of every day anyway, but maybe they prefer to remember her as she was in Life, not in Death.

The a's have been to the site, under the cover of darkness, to steal crosses left for Caylee.

(BBM)

I agree and I don't think it's motivated by hate and revenge. I think it's about exposing the light - the truth. Caylee knows her mother will never find peace OR change if she continues to live in the lie. JMO~

Maybe it's about Caylee's Law??

I am not a religious person but I have become a believer in Karma. My son suffered a terrible injustice and I have seen it work its magic over and over. Everytime something happens to the people involved, I remind him "here is his Karma". He now also believes.

This lightning strike I believe is a sign that KC will not be having her "beautiful life".

Karma Karma Karma I do believe she will get hers. We may not all be able to witness it, but it will come. I also believe CA is already getting hers. Nothing would keep GA and CA from moving far far away and starting over. No jobs and no responsibilities here. They should move on.JMHO

Judge Perry, lightening does strike twice.

I'll add to the fray.

On the sidebar thread, pinkfly said JVM just interviewed a guy getting out of OC Jail. Guy said they all knew about KC and thought she was out now.

We also know the Anthonys were out of the house until about 2. Wonder if the tree was hit right about time when KC got home? (If she is home.)

T

Nature abhors waste, it's said. If we accept that, we must accept that righteous indignation is inherent, is hard-wired, is a fundamental element of the human experience. If righteous indignation had no survival value, Nature would have eliminated it from humankind eons ago

Therefore, the righteous indignation, rage and sense of injustice being expressed by so many re: the jury's verdict can only be regarded as 'natural', as 'human', as valid - and as such, must be accepted and respected (imo)

Edit: Oh, and by the way, if ' God didn't wish harm to come to others' as you claim -- then there would never have been one war, one murder - and Caylee wouldn't have been murdered, would she ?

Many elements of the human psyche are a given but not ultimately functional enough to be categorized as promotional of human survival and are highly influenced by a collective social culture. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

My survival instinct may direct me to hoard all the nuts and berries so that I have the best to survive and pass on my genes and let my neighbors fend for themselves. Getting beyond my base of being utterly lost in myself, I might be able to find a way to team up with my neighbor to create more productive methods of gathering and even growing the essential items.

Raging on and on over something you can't change wastes energy, finding positive means to bring change and accomplish goals proves to be much more effective.

The God of the Old Testament had a hell of a temper. Turning people into pillars of salt ? Surrounding city walls with trumpets and crashing those walls down on those inside ? Sending people to hilltops to sacrifice their children via a slashed throat and only when this was imminent did God relent and say, ' Oh, ok ... you don't really have to do it. It's good enough that you were prepared to '. Oh yeah -- God was bloodthirsty, vengeful, petty, biased, etc. That's if you're referring to the OT God

Maybe you're referring to Christ, though ? Well Christ had a temper on him too, remember -- taking his whip to the money-lenders in the temple - overturning their money tables - cursing them to hell and telling them they were the children of Satan who would never see God's kingdom. Guess mercy and forgiveness were off the table for them, huh ?

In fact, the entire concept of Hell denies the mercy and forgiveness ideals

So yes, God and Christ have demonstrated rage and anger. As in Heaven above, so on Earth below, huh ?

Nature abhors waste, it's said. If we accept that, we must accept that righteous indignation is inherent, is hard-wired, is a fundamental element of the human experience. If righteous indignation had no survival value, Nature would have eliminated it from humankind eons ago

Therefore, the righteous indignation, rage and sense of injustice being expressed by so many re: the jury's verdict can only be regarded as 'natural', as 'human', as valid - and as such, must be accepted and respected (imo)

Edit: Oh, and by the way, if ' God didn't wish harm to come to others' as you claim -- then there would never have been one war, one murder - and Caylee wouldn't have been murdered, would she ?

Bumping just because! Well put.

The lightning hitting the pine tree reminds me of that old joke....

'I missed you today (slight pause) but my aim is getting better.' :floorlaugh:

People did see it.

Source? Both news stories I saw about it said nobody saw it, they just know that it happened because of the burn on the bark.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/07/lightning-strikes-tree-near-caylee-anthony-memorial-site/

"No one saw lightning strike the pine tree on Suburban Drive in Orange County, Florida, where teddy bears and flowers mark the spot where 2-year-old Caylee's remains were found on December 11, 2008.

But long, diagonal strips of exposed wood scarred the tall pine tree, WESH reported, and bits of bark lay scattered across the road."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer