2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

As of 9:38am this morning they must of decided to finally take her off their
" Orange County Incarcarations List.......and......Current Inmate Database "
NO MATCH FOUND

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/FL_Orange.html

She's out???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked five minutes ago and she was there...she still is

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

OOPPS .....so sorry .....everyone! It still lists her as there! I guess I spent too much time there looking around as when I came back to Casey's info it wasn't there and then I just went back to double check and there it was up again........this was weird.......Okay then ........sorry again!

Sorry to quote myself ......but I really don't understand how her information just disappeared and changed to " NO MATCH FOUND " while I was looking at it and then it was back to being there. the next time I checked it:waitasec:

Here's an interesting read:

"Later that same day, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings released a statement haling the Very Honorable “Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. for giving the maximum sentence allowable under the law.”

And to Think, We Could Have Spent More Time Together…

There is only one problem, it was not the maximum sentence allowable under the law.

Rather, the maximum sentence allowable under the law would have been for The Very Honorable Judge Belvin Perry to have sentenced Ms. Anthony to consecutive sentences of one year in the county jail with credit for 631 days already served in the Orange County Jail awaiting trial."

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/category/casey-anthony/

After reading RH I really now wondering just how Honorable Judge Belvin Perry really is.He could have given her 9 months why didn't he?She also should be on 1 yr probation but he did not.He spit on Caylee's memory just like DT did IMO.If I was a Floridian who's dollars financed this trial I would demand answers.It sure seems like the good ole boys are still in charge.

Just heard Beth Karas on Today Show saying KC does not have probation. There was a snafu in Judge S' Order.

Nice way of putting it a snafu,this from a Judge who seems to know most case law by memory.....................something here is starting to smell IMO.

After reading RH I really now wondering just how Honorable Judge Belvin Perry really is.He could have given her 9 months why didn't he?She also should be on 1 yr probation but he did not.He spit on Caylee's memory just like DT did IMO.If I was a Floridian who's dollars financed this trial I would demand answers.It sure seems like the good ole boys are still in charge.

He gave her the maximum; the county figured out her good time, etc. and seems to have given her credit for all of her time, instead of just the time since Jan 2010, when she was done serving the time for the check charges. But maybe that is normal, since the judge did estimate she would be out in July or August.

He gave her the maximum; the county figured out her good time, etc. and seems to have given her credit for all of her time, instead of just the time since Jan 2010, when she was done serving the time for the check charges. But maybe that is normal, since the judge did estimate she would be out in July or August.

The Judge let the time served for check fraud count for both crimes according to RH it is not the norm.

What can she say other than I used the name. it was a lie. When shown photos I said it wasn't her. I was arrested for bad checks and lying.

CA was the one that went to media and pressed the issue
Morgan had a better chance if goes after CA.
moo

agree

I believe they have to go by when she was arrested and served on the indictment that included the lying charges regardless.

Nice way of putting it a snafu,this from a Judge who seems to know most case law by memory.....................something here is starting to smell IMO.
I see what you are saying, but am now :waitasec:wondering what Judge Perry's motive would be, as he has a reputation for being conservative, pro-death penalty, etc. Not a lenient judge in most respects....

I see what you are saying, but am now :waitasec:wondering what Judge Perry's motive would be, as he has a reputation for being conservative, pro-death penalty, etc. Not a lenient judge in most respects....

HE will not to anything to Baez even though he said he will be dealt with after the trial.He allowed Baez to much leeway on the rules of court.He seemed more concerned about any reversals on appeal then with seeking truth IMO He will be retiring soon maybe his record was more important then justice for Caylee.IMO his actions in court seemed to support the defense jurors may have taken that to mean he was on defenses side.He really was much harder on JA then JB, and now JB will not be facing anything for his horrendous actions in the courtroom.

Oh no, this was Judge Strickland's Order from the check charges about 1 year probation. It could have been the Clerk that mistyped it, it could have been that Judge Strickland's area was not really criminal law and it was misworded. It was not Judge Perry.

Today I had a better day doing just that, like you, I never want to see that face of evil again.

The only place I want to see her face again is on a new mug shot...and I firmly believe that will happen sooner than later.

Maybe HJBP and the OSCO are just ready to be done with her. Let her out and she can fend for herself. Why suck anymore money out of the state of Florida.

I just looked five minutes ago and she was there...she still is

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

I just checked and she is still there. However, can someone please tell me why there are only 2 charges listed against her instead of 4? Case sequence #967 and #968 are the only ones there. TIA

I just checked and she is still there. However, can someone please tell me why there are only 2 charges of listed against her instead of 4? Case sequence #967 and #968 are the only ones there. TIA

The only thing I can come up with is that since her sentence was consecutive, the other two were already done.

The only thing I can come up with is that since her sentence was consecutive, the other two were already done.

Thanks, FLmom777. WOW, if this is the reason, then that means 2 of the sentences have been served and are gone in 2 days. :waitasec:

ETA: Hope this doesn't mean the others will be gone in another 2 days...she'll get out late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. I'm getting sick...again.

Thanks, FLmom777. WOW, if this is the reason, then that means 2 of the sentences have been served and are gone in 2 days. :waitasec:

ETA: Hope this doesn't mean the others will be gone in another 2 days...she'll get out late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. I'm getting sick...again.
Well, if you can trust HLN, they are saying she will get out now Sunday the 17th.....

Well, if you can trust HLN, they are saying she will get out now Sunday the 17th.....

Thanks, SMK. Seems like that is what everyone is saying. I'm just not sure now of what anyone says. Two sentences gone in 2 days just doesn't seem right to me...but hey, what do I know? :crazy:

Thanks, SMK. Seems like that is what everyone is saying. I'm just not sure now of what anyone says. Two sentences gone in 2 days just doesn't seem right to me...but hey, what do I know? :crazy:

Most welcome! :) Well, here is the new calculation:

Casey Anthony will be a free woman next Sunday, July 17. After being sentenced to four years in prison and $4,000 in fines for lying to the police, Anthony received a good behavior credit for her time already served and was told she would be free within days.

Still, the date is four days later than previously expected, the Daily Mail reports. The Florida court “re-calculated” her release date and issued a statement Friday announcing the “projected release date” as Sunday, July 17, 2011.
http://www.thirdage.com/news/verdict-in-casey-anthony-trial-she-goes-free-july-17_07-08-2011

AND:
Casey Anthony Won’t Go Free On Wednesday Now; Release Pushed Back Until Sunday, July 17
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/casey-anthony-won-t-go-free-wednesday-now-release-pushed-back-until-sunday-july

14709111.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back