2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Casey go Free! I hope Casey's life from here on out is one of misery and pain like she's never known before.

OMH!!!! She's flirting with Baez!!

I havent watched anything about the trial since the verdict. I'm way to upset. I won't watch today but I will scan this thread, yes scan... I can't focus. I will boycott any advertisers that do interviews with the jurors, DT or the Anthomny's. i pray for strength for all of you watching. I'm still heartbroken.

she is so openly flirting and happy it's sickening

O.M.G. I seriously just thought KC and Biaz were going to kiss just then. I'm not kidding. Serious eye contact, very close, she's flirty with him.

This is just surreal.

Half of her hair poof went poof...:floorlaugh:
hairpoof.jpg

Sucking on her jailhouse fingers...

Sheriff Jerry Demings just told me it will take a while to total costs of investigation. #Josebaez enters.

by bobkealing via twitter 6:59 AM

If I were Baez's wife (God forbid) I would have a flying flip with those two cozying up to each other. There's CM! Did everyone see the tweet that a lawyer filed a bar complaint against him for his finger of affectin?

She certainly does loooooooooooooooove the camera, doesn't she.

I'm crying now. I can't believe after all the effort by our Judge Perry to select an impartial jury we got this.......

I swore I was not going to watch this today! But here I am! I hate myself!

I'm here because I want to know what Judge Perry is going to say. No other reason. I certainly don't want to look at the faces of the defense team and the defendant (wild storytellers all).

I'm also sure Jose Baez gets off free and clear of any contempt of court charges or sanctions by the court.

(Watching WFTV)...Oh, how sweet of Baez to say that JA should not be held in contempt...or is it King Baez, now?

I can hear the news choppers outside. Silent in the courtroom, except for #CaseyAnthony chatting with her lawyers.

by stevehelling via twitter 7:01 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member