2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

That's how Casey seemed to act in court just like a child to me.

JA noticed the chair lowering thing...he mentioned it on an interview. That they had her sit really low.

HLN/Dr Drew Show

Tracy gave an excellent summation of what she believes happened to Caylee.

I agree. She also appears to be quite insightful as to the dynamics in that household.

MOO

JA noticed the chair lowering thing...he mentioned it on an interview. That they had her sit really low.

However, yesterday I noticed it didn't seem lower than the others. Interesting!

That was the single best interview I have seen with Tracy. I am glad that Dr Drew asked some good questions but then let her talk, let her tell the story. It also helps that he had talked with her prior to this on air interview.

And, my take on the psychiatrist that was on Nancy's show, is that he is wrong. She IS a sociopath.

Well, I still wanna' know why she sent money to ICA's jail account

:banghead:

I'm sure there are reasons that JA didn't have Tracy or Leonard Padilla testify. Padilla seems to go tall tales or exaggerate himself. Possibly Tracy wouldn't have passed the cross examination test. We hear her talk on Dr. Drew and other shows but she's only getting soft ball questions from them, there might be things she's not revealing which would have come out from DT questioning and that's why SA didn't touch her.

Tracy's Theory

KC and Cindy get in fight
KC chloroforms Caylee, unsure if she meant to kill her or sedate her
Drives around with Caylee in trunk and returns to house and places duct tape and heart sticker on her to make it look like kidnapping
After incident with GA and gas cans she freaks and immedeately dumps her and rips the bag in process, spilling some decomp and thus the smell begins to worsen

I think the State skipped her because they had a good reason to.

What's your thoughts if you don't mind me asking? I know she wrote kc in jail, or was she the one who sent her money? A couple fat tires and I can't remember a thing. LOL it is Friday!

What the heck did this woman say about George being afraind of Lee and Cindy being afraid of Casey? She is so hard to understand at times.

I beleive she said George was "afraid" of Cindy and Cindy was "afraid" of Lee.

Tracy seems very nice and she had some interesting stories to tell while in the Anthony's home. When I listened to her on tape her laugh was disconcerting but seeing her in person was different. She appeared a little nervous and knowing the time constraints would hurry thru the different subjects but she came across very well.

I would like to have heard more about the feelings she had of Lee toward George and more interaction between Cindy and Casey.

Tracy's Theory

KC and Cindy get in fight
KC chloroforms Caylee, unsure if she meant to kill her or sedate her
Drives around with Caylee in trunk and returns to house and places duct tape and heart sticker on her to make it look like kidnapping
After incident with GA and gas cans she freaks and immedeately dumps her and rips the bag in process, spilling some decomp and thus the smell begins to worsen

so is she saying Caylee's body was in the car when she threw the gas cans at george?

Cindy afraid of Lee the way George is about Cindy

I wish she could have explained that more. Maybe she meant Cindy protecting Lee, hiding things from him, afraid he'd leave, or maybe even that he'd keep working and figure things out instead of what we might be assuming.

Also: Dr. Drew sort of changed what Tracey said about chloroform. I took Tracey to mean that Casey compared the knockout effect of GHB or roxies to the effects of ether/chloroform. Dr. Drew went on to yap about it being rare for people to use chloroform, but I don't think that's what she meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back