2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

so is she saying Caylee's body was in the car when she threw the gas cans at george?

Tracy has a very interesting theory and it's quite possible the bag ripping is what released the odor into the car trunk.

I don't know about you guys, but if any one of those worthless (IMHO) jurors get big bucks to talk about their lack of due diligence in carrying out their duties as a juror, I am going to be pretty PISSED OFF. I wish that there would be a serious discussion about the "dumbing down of America" and how it seems to have impacted the CA jury. I believe that the court system has to begin to monitor what goes on in the jury rooms across the country to ensure that this travesty of justice does not occur again. I wouldn't be so angry is I thought they had a least tried to go over the evidence, but COME ON....

I posted that exact phrase the day of or after the verdict. The dumbing down of America. That verdict was a direct result. Loved the called to NG tonight who said that there should be some kind of intelligence test for jurors. :floorlaugh:
I hope to GOD these people are watching these shows and learning exactly what a HUGE WASTE THEY WERE. Huge mistake. Big. Big. Mistake.

ETA: But evidently the jurors' intelligence level perfectly matched that of the lead defense counsel. What can I say.

Tracy is one of the most compelling witnesses in this yet she could not testify. Is it because it would be hearsay?

(Jeff Ashton said everyone was mum on the fight, Cindy, Casey and Lee, so they could not use it, no cooperation)

bbm

I truly think this is one of the biggest mistakes that the SA made...that fight was more than likely the catalyst which started Casey's original plan to take flight...

I do too!!!! It was huge. more motive than her wanting to be free .

bbm

I truly think this is one of the biggest mistakes that the SA made...that fight was more than likely the catalyst which started Casey's original plan to take flight...

JA just said on Dateline that CA and GA denied it happened and that is why he didn't use it.

Just had a thought. JVM says that the jail inmates are telling her that Casey is gone. I think that whole "Casey won't meet with her mom" is a continuation of the ruse. Cindy pretends to go try to meet with Casey, just so everybody doesn't catch on that she is GONE ALREADY.

Traci's idea of what she thought happened;

Fight with Cindy

Casey left in rage

Casey chloroformed Caylee

Put her in bags in car

Still in car in triple bags when George tried to get cans

Not much smell then , KC spooked by close call

Decides to then go with nanny story so puts on duct tape to make it look like kidnapping

Goes to dump her in the woods, bag breaks and fluid leaks out.

Car then starts to reek

to Traci, I say BINGO!!!!!! I have always thought that the tape ws not the murder weapon, but rather used to stage the scene to look like a kidnapping.

Traci also says KC brought up chloroform wth her and put a heart sticker on her. I will ask again, WHY was she NOT called as a wittness? To me she would have given a link to the choloroform directly back to KC as well as the sticker
BBM

Duct tape applied AFTER Caylee is decomposing for approximately eight days in the car trunk??? :waitasec:

I strongly disagree.

MOO

The state couldn't bring in Tracy without bringing up LP with all his wild theories about anyone and everyone who every heard the name Casey Anthony. I place a lot of the blame for the non-guilty verdict on LP and his interference. He dirtied a lot of innocent people, including Roy Kronk.
...and why he was talking to Baez on a regular basis (according to TP) is beyond me...unless he was sent out to the media for that sole purpose.

Just had a thought. JVM says that the jail inmates are telling her that Casey is gone. I think that whole "Casey won't meet with her mom" is a continuation of the ruse. Cindy pretends to go try to meet with Casey, just so everybody doesn't catch on that she is GONE ALREADY.

Wouldn't there be some type of public record as to the exact date of release?

It's almost like the jury was brainwashed. Does JB know some mass hypnosis techniques?

OMG! I bet it was the aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd!

Note* aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd means "You will find KC not guilty!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ITA the duct tape was placed to make it look like a kidnapping.

who said they were false accusations? Is it any different than the "room mates" getting on the stand and saying KC worked as a shot girl? Whats the difference.?
Credibility would most certainly have been an issue. I would have loved to have heard why she sent money to Casey in jail.

I think it's because she is from the same mold as Padilla and Kronk. They just make stuff up and it's pretty obvious.

She would have been easy to impeach for her inside-the-house (false) observations. I think the State knew that.

Yeah, I think her observations were colored by her opinions from what transpired afterwards. Same thing with LP. I don't trust his observations since he didn't see much and with her, I think her comments are based not on what she saw but b/c of how everything went down. Both have lenses which are distorted and might be easy to point out by the DT. The SA likely knew that too.

EXACTLY! Casey is home safe and sound in Cindy and George's arms and all with NO REGARD for the little innocent life they tossed into a swamp

I like how they keep telling us to move on and get over it but yet it's still constantly on TV. Maybe people would quit talking about it if they would quit reporting on it.

LOL

"Move on but tune in tomorrow when we have more people on to talk about it.'

I thought that was a great interview with Tracy.I heard a little,but not all that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back