2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Traci tied the whole thing together for me with her painting caseys personality as one who never wanted to talked about casey, that her being missing was a distraction from the attention she wanted from the media. And the fact that casey had to big talk with who she was. She had a "nanny" not a baby sitter, and being a murderer to her kid doesn't fit in to the persona that shes wanting people to think she really is. She was all about being a show out , a big shot and man did this case not only play into that facade but the non guilty verdict is going to make her think shes untouchable. I never doubted she did it, but I have no doubt now that Caylee was murdered to get back at her mom and shut her up FOR GOOD.

I haven't heard this yet but I am certain.

Jose Baez and Casey Anthony will end up a couple. His wife #2 is out.. Casey will be #3

Guarantee it...

JA just said on Dateline that CA and GA denied it happened and that is why he didn't use it.

Well Good God. That's the whole problem then. They bought into the grieving grandma act. :banghead: Seriously? CINDY says it's so and that makes it true???? OMG

who said they were false accusations? Is it any different than the "room mates" getting on the stand and saying KC worked as a shot girl? Whats the difference.?

The defense would have used Cindy, George and Lee to show that she was making stuff up or "spinning yarns" (as Ashton said about Kronk).

Even the defense didn't want her as a witness. She was useless for both sides.

Jose Baez and Casey Anthony will end up a couple. His wife #2 is out.. Casey will be #3

Guarantee it...

I haven't heard that. Is Jose Baez not with his wife anymore? I thought they just had a baby.

I would have slapped her upside her head with one!-LOL

I'd have beaten my son with that stick I'm always threatening to beat him with (and before anyone thinks "child abuse!" know that my son is 26 and towers over me! I'd have to stand on a chair to beat him with said stick, but stand on it I would have!)

EXACTLY! Casey is home safe and sound in Cindy and George's arms and all with NO REGARD for the little innocent life they tossed into a swamp

Prolly rode out on the floorboard, like she did that one time. Remember when Cindy snuck Amy into the house, and Mark Hawkins too? She was probably in the A car today when Cindy left the jail after "dropping off money for precious".

BBM

Duct tape applied AFTER Caylee is decomposing for approximately eight days in the car trunk??? :waitasec:

I strongly disagree.

MOO

ITA! Also NO KIDNAPPER would put a heart shaped sticker over the duct tape!

...and why he was talking to Baez on a regular basis (according to TP) is beyond me...unless he was sent out to the media for that sole purpose.

Surprise Surprise..........

Juror #3 on Greta, says "the state didnt prove the cause of death, when you dont know what the crime is, its hard to convict"
I agree with her.

Think Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K. Stern

Exactly, there are fights in the Baez house these days over him taking her in...
Its not going over well.

mark my words... the new Mr and Mrs Baez (to match the other lady on the team married to the serial killer)

Joy Behar/ HLN

Dan Abrams: The all knowing talking heads saying "They (SA) overcharged!" Where were they before the verdict came down?

That is what I want to know!

ITA! Also NO KIDNAPPER would put a heart shaped sticker over the duct tape!

Good point! In addition, the stench would've overwhelmed Casey had she opened the bag........let alone physically touching decomposing remains. NO WAY!

MOO

I think Jose got what he wanted, he won a high profile case, he is famous, thinks hes a rock star. I dont think he is interested in KC..his wife is gorgeous, I think he wants her to go away now unless he can get any of her royalties.

Joy Behar/ HLN

Dan Abrams: The all knowing talking heads saying "They (SA) overcharged!" Where were they before the verdict came down?

That is what I want to know!

He also discredited the "over charging" theory as the jury had the lesser included options.

Guarantee it...

The two of them better skip the country if thats the case. The hatred for them individually is growing by leaps and bounds in this country and if they hooked up, it would increase expenentially. If they hook up I sure hope they have their passports in order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back