2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is so on vacation. She must have filmed her small parts last week, lol.

Someone needs to snip out the parts of the tape where ICA throws JG under the bus (points the finger) and send it to him. He still lives under the delusion that the bus throwing was all CA. Poor guy.

As I've said on other threads, JG just barely escaped by the skin of his teeth. I notice that ICA rips into anyone who dares question her veracity or anyone she can no longer charm. She says she does not want to talk further to Melich and Allen. But she says she would talk to a detective she liked who went by the nickname of "Happy." She often creates confusion with her diversions about people "mishconstruing" what she says without providing specific examples of those misconstructions. By then, everyone is focused on those other people and have forgotten what they even asked ICA.

Did anyone else think Dr. Krop answered Dr. Drews question about if he thought she was capable...he said he would have to leave that up to KC or something. That said it all. I tweeted Dr. Drew and said to ask him why he was taken off JBs list and put on JAs.

Kato predicts Casey will get ONE interview, huge ratings and that will be it.........

Read on another forum that current rumor is that Katie Couric has already secured that interview....but I am :waitasec:

Tracy M. also described Casey as immature thus the good Dr is correct in that assessment. Socio-emotional development was stunted and that's obvious.

I'm amused but lose more and more respect for Dr. Drew the more I watch his show, lol.

Somehow I am thinking not....which is why I checked Amazon to read excerpts, etc from the Peterson book (to get general idea of his writing style)....as interesting as this book may eventually be, I am on a self imposed Anthony Case Banning....

Me too. I just won't give anyone a red cent in regards to Caylee's death. Only person I would contriute to is Tim because he works solely on donations and he helps many people who really are in need.

And MSM is critical of Nancy Grace...

Why are these pseudo-celebrities being questioned by Dr. Drew?

Talk about dumbing down.

What was with that Krop guy's hair? Dr. Drew needs to ask him what the question was that stopped the deposition and put him on the SA witness list.

OMGosh. I thought maybe he just liked cats ~ or his cat liked him too much and was muffed around his head. I guess he must prize individuality and likes to demonstrate that in his grooming habits.

Maybe in his diagnosis, too! :D Very, very peculiar.

Oh and did KC have Krop snowed or what? "She can't even explain why she was so immature..she can't believe she acted that way." Plleeeasse. She is a MASTER manipulator.

Kato did not Murder his child that is why he has a life and career no comparison here at all.
OJ was not wanted almost everywhere.A pariah that is what I see in ICA future.

Oh and did KC have Krop snowed or what? "She can't even explain why she was so immature..she can't believe she acted that way." Plleeeasse. She is a MASTER manipulator.

HELLO...She's an evil lunatic, Doc.

I agree. After she lies in the first one why pay her more money for more lies? Good news is she will pay taxes, lawyers, owes IRS, and hopefully whoever else can collect.

You really think so????? I am seeing her actions more along the lines of the "Richard Hatch" behavior...she is going to be so arrogant that the buck has NOT stopped here and will just "take care of all that another day"....

I personally think the IRS issue is going to land her back in jail.....and her defense in THAT trial will be that Jose was SUPPOSED to take care of those taxes before keeping "his part"....

ETA: This is NOT a family that is known to have concern over paying bills or protecting credit ratings...

Maybe she will make just enough to pay the IRS, ZG, Tim Miller, and the state of Florida---does not seem there will be enough to live the "BELLA VITA".

Exactly. ONE interview to pay legal debts and then she will be broke.

Hallelujah!

This is nothing more then an attempt to get the Murderer sympathy no way JOSE:wave:. I am not buying the BS ICA is trying to snow us with.:loser:HE still is reading here !

I watched that interview, also, and I Love Love Love your Wave!!!! I agree with your thoughts on the good doctor. IMO

Where did they get this Dr Krop from?
Did Baez choose him?

His diagnosis is 'immaturity.'

I know immature kids her age. And they may lie a bit here and there, may smoke some bud, skip work to go the beach, forget to call when they are not coming home....the usual immature behavior of 22 and 23 yr olds.

BUT NOT REPORTING A MISSING TODDLER? That is a sign of immaturity? Really?

I'm calling him Dr. Karp :D Y'all know what I mean, and I don't want to be name-calling.

negligent ...WTH is this guy even spewing about! If the DT really thinks there is ANY way on God's green earth to rehabilitate this degenerate criminal in the minds of the public, they are as delusional as she is. People have compassion for those who deserve it, who suffer because of no fault of their own. We don't OWE anyone compassion. People need to deserve compassion-they don't get it because some fluke of an irrational jury lets a criminal escape her punishment

How the heck would that shrink KNOW if she was a negligent parent or not? Did he ever SEE her around her kid? NO.

All he knows is what CASEY TOLD HIM. And she said that she USED TO BE immature. And he believes it. End.Of.Story.

How come EVERYONE associated with this case is so weird??? I can't believe how odd this Dr. Krop looks? Whats with that hairdo?? Is that his real hair? And whats on his neck? I know I have to be kind here but even the doctor is odd. And then he says there is nothing at all wrong with her????

I saw this interview also, and you are cracking me up here.

Lol at Heather MacDonald's imitation of ICA's angry in jail video! :lol:

Remember, as difficult as it is, no name calling. :D

Tracy M. also described Casey as immature thus the good Dr is correct in that assessment. Socio-emotional development was stunted and that's obvious.

I'm amused but lose more and more respect for Dr. Drew the more I watch his show, lol.

I'm going to give that one to Tracy M too, because looking back now...

I was pretty immature too (WHEN I WAS 12!!) and my girlfriends and I were tying up our sweaters to increase our bust size in order to catch the roving eyes of all the boys.....:great:

I guess maybe I have just gotten OLD since the OJ trial, but I am recalling Kato seemed to have had the world captivated back during that trial....all the young women were swooning, there were even suggestions that Marcia Clark was swooning and flirty....

I don't recall him being "hated" by the public at all....pursued relentlessly by the media and women...yes....hated....:waitasec:

So this relates to KC how????

I was trying to remember my thoughts about him back then too. We lived very close to Brentwood, in Santa Monica area, and I used to see him around town, laying low in glasses and hats. He was still recognizable though.

But I never got the feeling he was HATED. I thought he was kind of made fun of, like he was crashing in a guest house, a hanger on. And people I knew wondered if he was their 'dealer.'

The only anger I knew of was that some people thought he knew more than he said. And he was too scared to implicate OJ.

But there was NEVER the kind of outrage and anger that Casey is evoking now, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lex sluther