2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....DCS...could not answer the question if she would trust KC with her kids/grandkids...major evasion. Sad and the truth right there.

Marcia Clark giving her opinion on DCS's "non answer" of Joy's question: Evasive; DCS does not believe in Casey's innocence. She also doesn't buy the "Constitutional" toast.

Dorothy looked like she thought the grandchildren and ICA were going to come on stage. She almost had a crapper. LMAO

Marcia Clark giving her opinion on DCS's "non answer" of Joy's question: DCS does not believe in Casey's innocence. She also doesn't buy the "Constitutional" toast.

DT was shocked she got off. They can't believe the jury believed what they were selling. Neither can I.

I refuse to watch the DT or the jurors. I read from here instead. It's better for my blood pressure. .....but, just because they all say KC's nice and respectful, I'm sure a lot of murderers are nice or appear to be nice. It doesn't mean anything.

Joy asks the hard questions,well at least she asked about babysitting.DCS expression was priceless!:floorlaugh:

I have never been a big fan of Joy--but the babysitting question was PRICELESS.

I refuse to watch the DT and I missed the beginning of CSI so I was lost so now I'm watching Who the bleep did I marry? And I found ICAs future husband! A guy who lied and said he was a doctor and actually went to work as a doctor! :floorlaugh:

HAHA!!!

Marcia commenting on Joy's question to Sims about defense team celebrating...

I SO wanted Marcia to mention that while D. Sims was was stating they were only celebrating the CONSTITUTION, the show was showing a video of their celebration in background and Dorothy Sims was jumping up and down like on a pogo stick....

She must REALLY LOVE that constitution!!!

Leonard Padilla has no room to stand on. He was the one who volunteered to bail her out, no one put a gun to his head. Besides, how many people has he slandered and bad mouthed since he's been involved? Half a dozen at least.

LP must be looking for more press. He's already recouped whatever money he spent on Casey three times over with all his talk show appearances and whatnot.

ITA. But on the plus side if it is allowed to go forward it is more $$ out of that woman's pocket. And I'm good with that.

Joy Behar does the best job out of everyone interviewing.

Apparently there is one defense attorney who strives for some honesty.

In general, I am not always a fan of Joy B. Must say, well done, Joy Behar!

Marcia Clark giving her opinion on DCS's "non answer" of Joy's question: Evasive; DCS does not believe in Casey's innocence. She also doesn't buy the "Constitutional" toast.

Crap I missed that. Marcia actually said DCS was evasive and doesn't believe she's innocent? Or Marcia doesn't believe she's innocent?

ETA: Wonder if Marcia and Kato passed in the hallways!!!!

As I've said on other threads, JG just barely escaped by the skin of his teeth. I notice that ICA rips into anyone who dares question her veracity or anyone she can no longer charm. She says she does not want to talk further to Melich and Allen. But she says she would talk to a detective she liked who went by the nickname of "Happy." She often creates confusion with her diversions about people "mishconstruing" what she says without providing specific examples of those misconstructions. By then, everyone is focused on those other people and have forgotten what they even asked ICA.

She says they 'put words into her mouth' and misconstrued what she really said. And yet, every time they talked to her they recorded or video-ed it.So she is full of it, imo.

Nobody, but nobody...KC, the DT, JP, the SA , LE, her parents and the rest of the entire WORLD thought she would be walking this Sunday. No one planned for this (thank you clueless jury). Now the DT is stuck with her. Not what they planned. They wanted to move on. Get rich. Now they have to pretend like they care. haha...good luck with that!

can't stand joy on 'the view'... but she excelled on her show today!! thank you joy! (guess i'll go write her a fan letter now--haha)

Crap I missed that. Marcia actually said DCS was evasive and doesn't believe she's innocent? Or Marcia doesn't believe she's innocent?

ETA: Wonder if Marcia and Kato passed in the hallways!!!!

My apologies for the confusion!

Marcia said DCS was evasive which indicates to her DCS doesn't completely believe in Casey's innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo