2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are terrified at all. They won an unwinnable case. They are loving it and basking in it. Just the way I see it.

Well yes you are right. BUt deep down I think the they are hoping against hope she does not "let the team down". After all, she's a full member of the Dteam.

Well yes you are right. BUt deep down I think the they are hoping against hope she does not "let the team down". After all, she's a full member of the Dteam.

Strawberry, I don't think they are giving that much thought. They are putting themselves out there because it is good for business. Sims had a completely new hairdo. They are loving this. They are all going to have more business because of it. Lawyers main consideration (most of them) is to be well known.

However, having said all of that, I think that KC will "eventually" have a hard time; not right away because she likes the limelight and contrary to what the psychs said about her, I think she is a full fledged member of the Sociopathy Association.

She is going to have to use this to make some money. We all know that people don't take care of others for any great length of time wihout benefit - even Cheney said yes she could stay for a "short" while; Sims made it clear she would not want her babysitting her children; so apparently, KC is a sick puppy and they know it.

So she makes some money and new people in her life (there will be some), but now people are on to her as far as her lying and stealing so if any of that shows up (which it will - because this is what she does and has no way of making a living and she will go through her money quickly as she has done in the past) and we will hear from her again -I would bet money on it.

They were hoping to save her life and then be done with her. Now they are STUCK with their story line that she's a sweet, abused, misunderstood good mother. They are terrified she is going to go out and do something to prove them wrong. JB said any interview by ICA would be 6-9 months down the road. Guess they're hoping that therapy for 6-9 months will change her.

No way is Jose or anyone else from the DT going to convince Casey that she needs therapy. Casey herself gave that Krop guy permission to go on TV to say that there is absolutely no indication that she is mentally ill. When Casey is released from jail, she will be free to do what she wants, when she wants. jmo

I just finished watching DCS throwing her pity party over on InSession. Claims the defense victory party was basically THRUST upon them by the staff of the restaurant when they ducked in to escape the raging mobs who were threatening their very lives! :eek: <GASP!>Apparently the employees forced them to drink champagne at gunpoint, the poor things
!

In other words, your eyes were pulling a KC and LYING to you, peeps! :floorlaugh:

They also played a clip from Joy Behar's show last night. Joy asked DCS if she'd allow KC to babysit her kids...you should have seen her hem and haw!

so, what you are saying is "It wasn't their fault." I get it now.

DCS, I hope your explanations and justifications forever sit in your mouth like ash.

Keep checking YouTube, it's so great someone will post it is my guess. I have a new love for joy and Marcia. I think I will thank joy for asking something we all want to ask her.. Time to find her email.

Please share her email, I would love to send Joy an email. I think she does great interviews, but I'd like to know why Joy did not follow through, why didn't she get answer from Simms. I did hear Joy say well I guess that's a no then. But I would have loved to hear Simms answer!

OH how I wish someone would follow up with these questions, she never answered the question!!! So of course Simms would not let FCA babysit here grandchildren.

Ok, I'll relax and dream for a moment, like you. We deserve it :)

I wish Rosanne Barr would have a one on one with KC. In a locked cage. Televised

And I wish Rosanne would beetch-slap and get KC in a choke-hold and throttle the truth out of her the minute KC started up with the BS

No way is Jose or anyone else from the DT going to convince Casey that she needs therapy. Casey herself gave that Krop guy permission to go on TV to say that there is absolutely no indication that she is mentally ill. When Casey is released from jail, she will be free to do what she wants, when she wants. jmo

Sweet

Give her all the rope she wants

And Yuri --- keep your eyes on the target. Not over 'till it's over, right ?

The single biggest thing you can do to stop the defense team, Casey, and the Anthony family from profiting from this circus is to STOP WATCHING. I have. All alone I am a small voice.

The single biggest thing you can do to stop the defense team, Casey, and the Anthony family from profiting from this circus is to STOP WATCHING. I have. All alone I am a small voice.

I'm with you. But make no mistake, the biggest thing you can do is make sure the sponsors of these programs know, and vote with your dollar.

They were hoping to save her life and then be done with her. Now they are STUCK with their story line that she's a sweet, abused, misunderstood good mother. They are terrified she is going to go out and do something to prove them wrong. JB said any interview by ICA would be 6-9 months down the road. Guess they're hoping that therapy for 6-9 months will change her.

Imo, the only treatment that might stand a hope

would be a 6 to 9 month exorcism

I loved it when DCS gave her lecture about respecting the jury's verdict...

'Cause we all KNOW that you and the rest of the DT would have respected and accepted the jury's verdict had your client been found guilty of murder, RIGHT Dot??

I loved it when DCS gave her lecture about respecting the jury's verdict...

'Cause we all KNOW that you and the rest of the DT would have respected and accepted the jury's verdict had your client been found guilty of murder, RIGHT Dot??

Can't stand that woman

Gave me the creeps during the trial. Totally spontaneous reaction

Thank God I no longer have to see her or listen to that multiple-personality voice

hey anything is possible! Look at D Downing, Angry Betty Broderick and oh let's not forget Charles Manson! :crazy:

I so agree with you. I tune in here and there just to see if there is something going on like she will remain behind bars. haha. Other than that I turn everything off regarding her or her family or lawyers.

Please, do not watch any interviews with her, watch any movies or read any books by her or her family. It would all be lies anyway. (or her lawyers). Do not let any of these people, including jurors profit off the death of Caylee. She has been abused and left in the dust enough as it is. If you hear of some outfit that is buying rights, paying these people off for right etc, boycott them and let all sponsors know you won't buy their products. The best punishment for KC is to go away quietly and broke to live a lonely despised life.

I'd like to see Dr. Vass go on HLN or GVS with that blathering defense bandwagoner Dr. Baden. Wonder if Baden would have the guts to call all of Vass' great work at the Body Farm "junk science" to his face ?

So, #3 was also "shocked" when the prosecution rested. Samething as #11 the other night. Guess they really just needed a video.

Ms. Simms sure knows how to dance around a question. I don't think she answered one.,, a bona fide defense attorney in every way. How come they keep getting away with this. Interviewers let them get away with it. Some of the public buys it, hey, there's an awful lot of people who have the reasoning of the Jury 12.

My other gripe is Lippman. Why in the world is he on any show? He always says he would like to answer but cannot violate attorney-client privilege. WHY do they invite him on. He has never contributed one iota of anything.

HLN just announced that ICA has told TPTB that she is "Unavailable for depostion"..WTH?? She's in jail, FGS!!

If the court lets her get away with this, is there really anything for us left to hold on to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11