2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP said that Caylee would be found dead in a dumpster near the AMSCOT.

Yup, but that was a good guess at the time. And that doesn't make his story about the lies Baez told him untrue.

Al Taylor, on his million dollar offer;

"We are going to double our money by syndicating it around the world. "
" I already have deals in Germany, Sweden, Italy..."
"We will give it away to the US but sell it internationally first. "

I'm not buying it...figuratively or literately.

Sorry LP, I'm not buying it. IF Casey had Caylee hidden away somewhere, all she had to do was tell her lawyer or her parents where she was, then she wouldn't have needed someone to put up bail money. You lose.

No, her story wasn't that she knew exactly where Caylee was. Just that she had handed her off and she needed help to go find her whereabouts.

I see Cindy and George are living the good life on our backs. Nice vehicle to go shopping for a much needed leaf blower! Great clothes also.

Well they do have our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money from the search for Caylee fund to use up. And they are on a government benefits plan.

When is this madness ever going to stop????

This Amy Singer lady, who gave the DT the 'intel' as a trial consultant, thinks Casey is innocent. I love what JVM's guest said to her after JVM asked her if she felt any qualms about her part in the verdict. He said " Hey Pirate, do you feel better now after washing
your hands?" lol

OmG! this singer woman! what is wrong with me? why can't i move on with my life after this trial? I have four daughters and a husband and good family yet I spend more than half my time on this? what is the deal? all I'm doing is getting upset more and more! help me someone, help me get through all of this:sick:

OmG! this singer woman! what is wrong with me? why can't i move on with my life after this trial? I have four daughters and a husband and good family yet I spend more than half my time on this? what is the deal? all I'm doing is getting upset more and more! help me someone, help me get through all of this:sick:

You're not alone. I feel the same way. The Singer lady just makes me SICK.

IMO the Singer woman is full of it. The whole DT knows KC is not innocent IMO. I was not surprised listening to DCS last night.

Joy Behar: would you let KC babysit your kids?
DCS: <long pause> uhh...err.. ummmmmmmmmm... (paraphrased)

lol!

So the law has come to this. The colour of your clothes are a big factor in whether you are innocence or guilty. Welcome to CYBER LAW TIMES!

Calm down manatee, it will be Ok. Look away from Singer, lest you turn to stone.

She doesn't need social media "intel" as much as she needs a hefty dose of estrogen.

Yeah, READ THAT, Miss Amy.

This Amy Singer lady, who gave the DT the 'intel' as a trial consultant, thinks Casey is innocent. I love what JVM's guest said to her after JVM asked her if she felt any qualms about her part in the verdict. He said " Hey Pirate, do you feel better now after washing
your hands?" lol

Ohhhh I thought he said "pilot"! I was so confused! :doh:

So the law has come to this. The colour of your clothes are a big factor in whether you are innocence or guilty. Welcome to CYBER LAW TIMES!

Casey looks better in pastels rather than dark colors.
WHO KNEW!

IMO

JVM: So did your intel influence the DT to accuse George of child abuse?

Singer: Umm..I don't know. I just give them the intel and it is up to them to do what they do.

In other words YES, your "intel' convinced them to ruin George's already pitiful life.

What's going on with the background music the JVM Show is playing while Jose B leaves the OC Jail?

Hysterical...

Now Leonard Padilla says he's also suing Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa