2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out.. LP is going to depose all of OC...

LP: "Have them find MH and they will find her (Casey)........"

Believes Casey is between Los Angeles and Twenty-nine Palms (CA)

Sorry, I'm not a fast typist and can't keep up.
I'll let the others do the reporting of what LP says.

(I am a great psych nurse, tho.... x 30 yrs. :))

LP thinks Casey is with Mark Hawkins.

That is nuts, why would anyone think she has ANY friends after everything? No way she is with anyone that can be tracked. She is at a private house watching JJ with us right now and will be watching Geraldo with her boyfriend on next.

Dr. Robbi Ludwig discussing Casey/family dynamics with JJ.

That is nuts, why would anyone think she has ANY friends after everything? No way she is with anyone that can be tracked. She is at a private house watching JJ with us right now and will be watching Geraldo with her boyfriend on next.

JB's not going to let KC out of his clutches. He's telling her to keep taking pictures, that they will be worth millions. She can't be seen anywhere til he sells those first photos.

Dr. Robbi Ludwig discussing Casey/family dynamics with JJ.

RL says can't blame GA for ignoring Casey for all she did to him.
Re CA & KC: A strange mother/daughter dance going on.
Re LA: Not sure what's going there.

JB's not going to let KC out of his clutches. He's telling her to keep taking pictures, that they will be worth millions. She can't be seen anywhere til he sells those first photos.

Ya I heard that last night on ws that he is trying to pimp out pictures of her after she is released... funny but why does anyone care that she is sipping a cosmo in a bikini by a pool? Most reporters want to know what the F happened to her daughter.. interviewing her would be a huge waste... and then they will put all that money out, get no answers and then be bashed and banned by everyone. That people magazine guy said they are staying away from those pics... I think it was him.

You are so right. I think she is still in Orlando. JB does not want anyone talking to her. Once she slips that collar he might lose her forever to whoever else wants to make a buck off of her. jmo

Al Taylor on the phone with JJ discussing his $1 million deal; he is in Palm Springs CA. Has verbal agreement with JB. Sending e-mails and it's a done deal. Money coming from "unnamed investors".

Did anyone notice that when Judge P asked where the panel thought ICA was that JJ said he thought she was right there in one of the Fox studios?

Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members