2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope when I wake up in the morning the news doesn't say she is near me!
Where is ABC news headquarters? NYC? Maybe she was bought by them ..........
$$$ talks and the A's love $$$$

Hey Pinkfly, I can't find the airport live link. Do you have it? Ta xox

I am watching wftv on tv and right now they are showing the tv crews by the new police tape....I think we are near the plane that is in the hangar

MyFoxOrlando is no longer following, they're in the newsroom now.

JB told media he is NOT from Puerto Rico, that his family is from Spain, FWIW

More LIES from JB. There's an early interviews, BEFORE ICA, where he said he was born in PR. THEN later, he started saying he was born in NYC. So now he is saying Spain? PPfffttttttt.

strange...or maybe not...that all airport footage has stopped suddenly. grrr :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening: :maddening:

Lol lol reporter on abc says they were asked not to ask questions of casey so they did not. What kind of reporters are these people?

Pathetically, the kind that want that 1st FCA interview.

:cow:

I honestly don't think Casey is going to go home. Too be honest, I'm not sure if she plans on talking to her parents again. I don't really think so. I hope Lee is smart enough to stay away from her, but probably not. They aren't the brightest bulbs.

I do wonder where they are going. I find her relationship with Baez amusing, because it's obvious it's unethical, and I think it's pathetic.

I'm getting nothing!
Oh RR, I just wanted to reach out and give you a hug when you said you were going to start crying. Something so outlandishly wrong brings all our emotions to a new high. xox

I am watching wftv on tv and right now they are showing the tv crews by the new police tape....I think we are near the plane that is in the hangar
Then you're "it"...no one else is live on the internet.

a good sized crowd has gathered right where they just put up the police tape. I wish they would say where that is. There is media and protestors together, and it is dark when they turn off the TV lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea