2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. :maddening:

Yep - and another thing that will boil your blood. If funds are paid directly into the Foundation (book royalties, etc), the Anthonys can continue to claim whatever 'benefits' they are currently receiving. They will continue to report that they receive no income (the Foundation is the entity receiving income, not the Anthonys) and be entitled to receive whatever they now receive as a result of not having income.

Sick yes, but smart move on the part of their tax attorney. The charter of this foundation will differ appreciably from the former. If I had to guess, I'd say the assets retained in the current CMA Foundation will be transferred to this new one.

She could become a pay-for-clicks blogger for Examiner or Gather. Blog about missing person and murder cases. :eek:nline: :eek:

OR she could write a "how to murder for dummies" book......now that would sell, I'm sure.

Yep - and another thing that will boil your blood. If funds are paid directly into the Foundation (book royalties, etc), the Anthonys can continue to claim whatever 'benefits' they are currently receiving. They will continue to report that they receive no income (the Foundation is the entity receiving income, not the Anthonys) and be entitled to receive whatever they now receive as a result of not having income.

Sick yes, but smart move on the part of their tax attorney. The charter of this foundation will differ appreciably from the former. If I had to guess, I'd say the assets retained in the current CMA Foundation will be transferred to this new one.

I read somewhere last week that CA was seen outside the office of a financial planner. Fits right in.

This reminds me of Karla H. ... that woman's family still stands by her even though she raped and murdered her own sister. :banghead:

Karla H has the same empty, evil shark eyes as FKC and Ted Bundy. Cut from the same cloth. :tsktsk:

If she's in NY all she needs is a Burka, she would never even be noticed.

She could wear a burka anywhere and not be noticed. But that's not what FCA wants. She would never, never cover up. Why do you think she wore a shocking pink top out the front door of the jail? It certainly wasn't to hide.

I told my daughter about the NY thing...that she could hide easily there because my dd lived in the city for a couple of years. She said "not true, people do notice you there"....I thought it would be the perfect place to disappear though.

I just saw on HLN at the airpOrt it was dark and someone got out of the SUV and ran to a hanger..looked like long hair in a pony and I know she wore a bun out. Think it was her or a decoy?

Leonard P's employee Tracey pulled the decoy stunt with FCA in 2008, so I would not put it pass JB and FCA pulling that stung again.

MarkNeJame Since #caylee died, bit over 3 years ago, approx 5,000 other children in America have died from abuse. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @HLNTV

The strange difference in a lot of those cases is even tho the child was abused and killed a caregiver still took them to hospital or called 911 as opposed to dumping them in a swamp even though they knew it would be investigated. sure they usually make up a story about he child falling or having a seizure and not breathing but if we hear about the story its because someone reported the death or injury. otherwise it would be a missing child. thats what makes caseys case so high profile. the whole 31 days and the nanny kidnapping. she really went out of her way to hide this "accident"
how that is was not considered by the jury as part of the circumstantial evidence i'll never understand

I read somewhere last week that CA was seen outside the office of a financial planner. Fits right in.

Last night on HLN (I think) a psychiatrist (who has worked with mothers who kill their own children) said that for a mother to happily accept her own child's death (as Casey clearly did), she would need to accept the death BEFORE it happened. He didn't say, but strongly suggested, that Casey accepted Caylee's death before she killed her and as a result it was not difficult to accept her dying afterwards.

The Anthonys know all of this too. They've seen what we have seen. Somehow it is hard to begrudge them the little bit of money they will make from their story.

New video on HLN: Aerials of a woman looking like KC, in a white top and her long hair swinging in a pony tail, running from an SUV into a building. Can anyone elaborate? They're not doing a very good job of it on HLN.

New video on HLN: Aerials of a woman looking like KC, in a white top and her long hair swinging in a pony tail, running from an SUV into a building. Can anyone elaborate? They're not doing a very good job of it on HLN.

Husband says it looks like a kid to him, he says a decoy. I say at this point who in the hell knows.

I'm afraid I can't support anything that would put money in the control of the Anthony's. Visits to the jail that CA made, putting money into FCA's account, etc., tells me CA is going to support FCA no matter what. She's entitled to that, she's her mother, but I'm afraid that any money that goes into a fund controlled by the A's will be get funneled to FCA. No way I'm supporting her financially, either directly or indirectly.

Don't they have to issue a yearly financial report for the foundation and if they accept public contributions wouldn't they have to make that information available if requested?

They probably wouldn't report it!
I'm done with the WHOLE BUNCH!:rocker:
I'm remembering Casey's EVERYONE LIES EVERYONE DIES! The acorn does not fall far from the Anthony Family Tree! Don't they realise that Casey was possibly going to even kill the rest of the family. Remember she was going to be awarded the house! That wasn't going to happen if the Anthony's were alive!
I"M OUTRAGED! They all have BLINDERS ON!
Don't they have to issue a yearly financial report for the foundation and if they accept public contributions wouldn't they have to make that information available if requested?

Well, yes, they are supposed to make all info available. But will they? Have they done so with their other foundation?

As for the yearly financial report...only if their income is above a certain amt...I think above $25,000 and they have to file an IRS form 990. Below that, I'm not sure..most orgs do file an EZ form or form 990, but not all. From what I can see, that is. Need to check on this to be positive but that's what I've always thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77