2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Nancy Grace is on now...........

Is "tot mom" back in Orlando?

Video of woman at airport dressed like "tot mom" with her head covered, emerges from plane and into building.

So glad to see that (most of the time) when I've switched on HLN tonight the story hasn't been about KC. They're weening me off my addiction to the case. lol. Too bad I'm still glued to WS all the time!

Well Nancy is off and running, as usual...

Bombshell Tonight: Has Tot Mom emerged back on her home turf of Orlando, Florida?

WFTV's reports a woman emerged off of the same plane that CFCA allegedly boarded days earlier.

Leonard Padilla is suing CFCA and Baez. Claims to have spent over 250K.

NG: If Tot Mom is back in Orlando, why? Why come back to the scene? Or is she sitting back having a good laugh at the expense of her parents, family, friends, press and public?

KB: Tip came to the newsroom that CFCA was relaxing at Mason's pool. Flew over the home in a helicopter. Got back to the airport and saw Macaluso's plane which was not there when they originally took off. Macaluso saw KB and took out his phone and began making calls. Shortly thereafter, a woman appearing to be CFCA emerged from the plane with Macaluso and ran to a building.

Tip that Casey was at CM's swimming pool, per Kathi B. The defense sure does want to keep this story going.

If the defense wanted to keep this "sighting" private, they sure wouldn't have the person coming off of the plane wearing the same clothes from her jail release.

Oh Nancy....now she is zeroing in on the shoes on the screen...as if
Casey would only have access to those sneakers and that would be the absolute clue...

My question - Why would she be wearing the same clothes this afternoon she had on when she left the jail?

KB also stating a message was sent from JB that TM was "having fun" with the ruse.

NG: Sounds like ya'll were intentionally misled. Get back and see what appears to be T.M. and CFCA. Does WFTV have caller id?

KB: Not sure. (did not catch remainder of answer)

NG: Intentionally misleading. Game playing on behalf of the defense. Private plane at private airport. Same outfit, but different shoes.

KB: Does not surprise her that the shoes were different. Tennis shoes from the jail release may have been borrowed. Skinny jeans/skinny legs.

NG: if this is a ruse, why anybody including TM, why go to such effort to pull such a prank?

KB: I have to say - text from Baez that is not CFCA. Macaluso is having fun with you.
How does he know it wasn't CFCA and it isn't a game? Baez keeps a tight rein on CFCA.

NG: She is his meal ticket. He will take at least a third of whatever she takes in. A typical lawyers cut.

KB: If he's in town, where is she and why is he not with her.

NG: in the middle of all this, Baez take the time to text you.

KB: if it supposed to be a joke, why would they be laughing at us? It doesn't make sense.

All I know is that Jose Baez and team are acting incredibly immature pulling this stunt with the media. I think they should all be disbarred. Nancy Grace hit the nail on the head when she said a baby girl was killed and all they care about is their silly game.

Why does that not surprise me? I bet she'll give it the whole hour, too. :doh:

At the beginning of the show she also touched on the teen who killed his family then had a party in the house.

Don't know what to think now. Since Baez denied it, that makes me think that maybe it was her. The whole joke idea just doesn't pass the smell test with me.

All I know is that Jose Baez and team are acting incredibly immature pulling this stunt with the media. I think they should all be disbarred. Nancy Grace hit the nail on the head when she said a baby girl was killed and all they care about is their silly game.

Playing games with the media AND they also want a $1 million interview???

:waitasec:

My question - Why would she be wearing the same clothes this afternoon she had on when she left the jail?

KB also stating a message was sent from JB that TM was "having fun" with the ruse.

I agree if they wanted to hide her, put her in a wig and different clothes, and walk in. They were trying to draw attention.

I just looked up TM's address. I think he lives in the Rancho Santa Fe, CA. Lovely area. Wonder if FCA is around here.

NG

KB believes this was TM's plane this afternoon; tail # N950KA; same as left airport early Sunday morning.

NG: So we are supposed to believe Jose Baez? (Explains video and previous discussion)

NG: One thing that I noticed, that the plane that picked her off is one digit off from Macaluso's number. Do we know for sure this is his plane?

KB: N950KA is his plane number. Flight planes were filed on a certain website that added that 6.

NG: N9506KA is what was filed.

Raymond: He has kept this story alive one more night. Trying to increase the value of his client.

Paul: It's almost brilliant. It is like the DiCaprio movie "Catch me if you can."

Ha, ha that one lawyer told Nancy that if Baez did this as a ruse, it worked to keep NG going on about Casey for one more night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2