2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That kind of 'news' report is just tabloid-level, gossipy stuff. It's not news, it's not important, it doesn't matter.

I couldn't care less where the Anthonys go on a vacation or how they pay for it or what they do there. That's their business. The trial's over. It's done. The Anthonys all need to get on with their lives, the jurors need to get on with their lives... and most definitely a lot of members of 'the media' need to get a life, period. They need to find a new story to latch onto, to be their next claim to fame.

And we all need to get on with our lives, also. I'm getting there slowly. I'm not sure why this is so troublesome for me. I don't want any of them to make money off of Caylee. As far as the people giving to the A's, well I wish they would do something constructive with their money, but it is their choice. These people have taken enough of my life, i'm getting back to normal now. This has been very sickening, that someone can kill a child or at the very least dispose of a child in that manner (I believe she did kill her). There are so many others, my goal is to protect those I can, those close to me. This whole case has made me feel violated and it's not even near me. :maddening:

Bella Vita. I'm so sorry Caylee. Everyone has a better life since you were murdered. No one could afford these trips, these private jets. They lived from hand to mouth. But now private jets, vacations, cruises, stardom.

A private jet??? It sounded like there were people with the Anthonys going on vacation. Personally I think it is sickening. You don't take vacations like that drawing disability or working for security somewhere. It all comes from blood money...it is sickening. It makes me furious that there was no justice for little Caylee then these people take a vacation because her wonderful grandmother is writing a book about the murder and how it affected them. I for one will not be buying Cindy's book.

[/B]

Every time I think I am beginning to move on and put this nightmare behind me they do something else to make me sick all over again.......not just a plane, a private plane.....................................they are living better than they have in their entire lives because FCA murdered their "beloved" granddaughter......:banghead:
I really can't take much more of this, my emotional well being is at stake as ridiculous as this may sound to some......

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

That is just how arrogant they are- anyone wanting a quiet getaway 'to rest' would have driven to some other airport in Fla and got on a flight- the A's roll up in a limo and go in style. Just another middle finger salute to the rest of us...

Yeppers. They must be vying to become the most hated couple on the planet. Congrats on the good job!

Unless you are aboard a cruise ship you can't get back. No problem leaving....it's getting back. Airlines are fined also if you get out and try to get back in without a passport. jmo

We had to have one to get back on the cruise ship in the Caymens in 2009. Or so Carnival told us anyway. We got one so we would not be stranded.

I know, that's why I changed my post. But there has to be a way for them to do so. Someone on here suggested arson? Anyone in the real estate business know of ways the house could be sold to their advantage?

There are actually some people who believe there was an accidental drowning and the poor Anthony's are being maligned. Maybe one of them would buy it .:innocent:

I put this on the A's "sue" thread but I think it belongs on their "vacation" thread.

I hope the tickets are one way!!!!! So does this mean CFCA is getting the house???

Well I guess I won't be sending my letter to CA to Florida.

Yes, everyone just get on with your lives.....except, Caylee, of course. sickening to me how often she is forgotten when all the hand wringing and concern and kisses start being thrown to the Ants, CA and the jurors. Just pathetic.

Know what? You're right! Who ever would have thought a tiny decomposing body, stuffed in a laundry sack, placed inside a garbage bag, then thrown in a fetid, overgrown swamp could generate so much money for some - dinners out, new cars, limos, private jets, and vacations?

A few dollars worth of chemicals has morphed into big business, complete with everyone and their brother hoping to get rich off law suits. One tiny body has generated this cottage industry - maybe there is such a thing as alchemy, perhaps the alchemists were trying to turn the wrong substance into gold.

And we all need to get on with our lives, also. I'm getting there slowly. I'm not sure why this is so troublesome for me. I don't want any of them to make money off of Caylee. As far as the people giving to the A's, well I wish they would do something constructive with their money, but it is their choice. These people have taken enough of my life, i'm getting back to normal now. This has been very sickening, that someone can kill a child or at the very least dispose of a child in that manner (I believe she did kill her). There are so many others, my goal is to protect those I can, those close to me. This whole case has made me feel violated and it's not even near me. :maddening:

Seems obvious that they are making money and are getting away.

[/B]

Every time I think I am beginning to move on and put this nightmare behind me they do something else to make me sick all over again.......not just a plane, a private plane.....................................they are living better than they have in their entire lives because FCA murdered their "beloved" granddaughter......:banghead:
I really can't take much more of this, my emotional well being is at stake as ridiculous as this may sound to some......

Maybe they are being flown by a tv station abc or nbc for an interview!
Someone else is paying this bill i think!

Why don't you care where any of them are?

B/c for me it is over. The trial is over.

As far as the media keeping on them, that is fine with me if it is verified and true so I can continue to boycott and let any institutes know how I feel.

I do hope none of this money from any of the what I call "fake Caylee funds" though, and if that happens I am certain lots of people will report it.

Otherwise, as long as they are not anywhere that I am and bugging me, meh.

I guess I have to know what you think is "average middle class" I don't know too many average people who can take a limo to the airport or a private charter to the Bahamas. That's pretty extravagant for an average middle class person.

My boss has a private plane and to lease it is $1250.00 per hour plus the cost of fuel and pilots time. We have a dr that leases it from time to time to go the the Bahama's etc and it costs no less than $3400 round trip for the use of a private plane from Tampa. I guess some aviation companies can/will do it cheaper, but fuel is really expensive even without the per hour fee.

Wouldn't ya think that a donation (payback) to Tim Miller would go alot further in the publics mind? These people have no conscience whatsoever! And KC has certainly inherited that trait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios