2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she is with Macaluso - they have the same sick sense of humor so they would be ideally suited. He paid $70K of his own money ( or some of his clients money, IIRC) to help her pay for her defense... if he's that stupid he deserves her.

That 70K could have been an investment too with certain contractual conditions attached.
In other words the Baez/KC money machine might owe Macaluso cuts of the anticipated spoils too.

Personally, I remember the forensic anthropologist's expert testimony at the trial that the duct tape was present on the face during decomposition. The duct tape must have been attached to some part of the decay for some time as the mandible was still in position.

Experts also testified that not many craniums at this stage of decomp are found with mandible at all, much less a whole skull with mandible in place.

Considering other bones were scattered by animals, that animals chewed on the bones, it is odd that the mandible was there with the cranium as if it were somehow attached, even though some of the skull's teeth were not.

Considering the speculation that Kronk stuck his meter reader tool in the eye socket and lifted the skull, or that he moved the skull at all, I would not expect that mandible to be in position. I have constantly wondered how the jurors got around this notion, since there was not a clear counterargument in my mind...what else would keep the mandible in place but the duct tape?

The one expert had only seen a mandible attached in his work in Bosnia. And it was taped in place there, too.

Wow, how did you see the evidence photos to know that the tape was stuck to a mass of hair, laying beside the skull on the ground? All the pics I saw had Caylee's skull blocked out. Just curious how you know this as a fact?

I didn't see the photo, if you followed the trial and watched it, that was testified to. One of the "supposed" experts, for the defense was one who testified about it, he said the hair was to the side(with the duck tape) and if it had fallen without being moved it would have been straight down, but the skull would have had to have been moved because of the placement of the hair. He said the duck tape was on the mass of hair.
I understand why you said the tape on the skull because that was said by the procecution many times in the trial, but in truth is wasn't on the skull.

Personally, I remember the forensic anthropologist's expert testimony at the trial that the duct tape was present on the face during decomposition. The duct tape must have been attached to some part of the decay for some time as the mandible was still in position.

Experts also testified that not many craniums at this stage of decomp are found with mandible at all, much less a whole skull with mandible in place.

Considering other bones were scattered by animals, that animals chewed on the bones, it is odd that the mandible was there with the cranium as if it were somehow attached, even though some of the skull's teeth were not.

Considering the speculation that Kronk stuck his meter reader tool in the eye socket and lifted the skull, or that he moved the skull at all, I would not expect that mandible to be in position. I have constantly wondered how the jurors got around this notion, since there was not a clear counterargument in my mind...what else would keep the mandible in place but the duct tape?

It was his opinion (expert), that the tape had been on the face.
I was talking about what was in evidence, the skull was found with the tape on a mass of hair on the ground. That was the actual evidence. He testified that his belief for the tape on the face was because the mandible was in place.

Kronk testifield that he had pick up the bag, once. He also testified that he picked up the skull with his meter stick. (This was in the actual trial)
Kronk had said in the deposition that the skull had fell out of the bag. Then he also said about picking up the skull with the meter stick. (He was very contraversal about all of this) I don't know if he truly remembers what he did or not, or he is having selective memoty.

I'm sure she is with Macaluso - they have the same sick sense of humor so they would be ideally suited. He paid $70K of his own money ( or some of his clients money, IIRC) to help her pay for her defense... if he's that stupid he deserves her.

Maybe they'll open another law firm similiar to "Dewey, Cheathem and Howe". I could see her working for him. She could carry the Corona's to the beach. jmo

I didn't see the photo, if you followed the trial and watched it, that was testified to. One of the "supposed" experts, for the defense was one who testified about it, he said the hair was to the side(with the duck tape) and if it had fallen without being moved it would have been straight down, but the skull would have had to have been moved because of the placement of the hair. He said the duck tape was on the mass of hair.
I understand why you said the tape on the skull because that was said by the procecution many times in the trial, but in truth is wasn't on the skull.
I respectfully disagree. The hair mat was directly under the skull. That was tesitfied to many times. Ja has spoke about it post-verdict in serveral of his interviews. The hair sloughed off and through gravity was pulled down and probably through the flotation caused by the flood of water eventually ended up with the hair on the bottom and the skull sitting on top.

Many many of the TH's that were in the courtroom and saw the actual photos said that the first one looked almost like an egg sitting on top of a nest - with the nest being the hair.

I don't ever recall anyone saying the hair mat was to the side of the skull. It was always directly underneath it.

I was talking about what was in evidence, the skull was found with the tape on a mass of hair on the ground. That was the actual evidence. He testified that his belief for the tape on the face was because the mandible was in place.

Kronk testifield that he had pick up the bag, once. He also testified that he picked up the skull with his meter stick. (This was in the actual trial)
Kronk had said in the deposition that the skull had fell out of the bag. Then he also said about picking up the skull with the meter stick. (He was very contraversal about all of this) I don't know if he truly remembers what he did or not, or he is having selective memoty.

I believe RK said he lifted the skull but not off the ground. That he had picked up the bag and something shifted in the bag (bones) and then he spotted the skull. The skull did not fall from the bag because it had growth throughout and the leaf litter was deeply surrounding it. So they know the skull was not lifted. jmo

RK said that he put his stick into one of the eye sockets and "TILTED" it back. Once he saw that it was a skull he quickly moved away.

Also, with the picking up of the bag. I believe that the skull was always underneath the bag and he didn't see it at first when he picked up the bag and slightly shook (or bounced it) with his sitck.

He said when the contents shifted that he looked down and then noticed the skull on the ground. This is what I believe first led to him saying the skull fell out of the bag - and then once he thought about it, he realized that it was probably on the ground the whole time.

JMHO

I respectfully disagree. The hair mat was directly under the skull. That was tesitfied to many times. Ja has spoke about it post-verdict in serveral of his interviews. The hair sloughed off and through gravity was pulled down and probably through the flotation caused by the flood of water eventually ended up with the hair on the bottom and the skull sitting on top.

Many many of the TH's that were in the courtroom and saw the actual photos said that the first one looked almost like an egg sitting on top of a nest - with the nest being the hair.

I don't ever recall anyone saying the hair mat was to the side of the skull. It was always directly underneath it.

Dr. Spitz who apparently only saw the picture from one angle because he was unaware that the tape was also attached to the hair from the other side. He felt from the pictures the hair mass was only on one side.

From other expert who testified it appears they were not shown all the photos from the crime scene. jmo

Yes, this is my understanding too.

As for the duct tape ...

A deputy medical examiner also detailed a series photos taken of evidence collected from the scene.

He said that an examination of the duct tape covering Caylee's skull showed multiple pieces still affixed to it.

"The pieces of tape were attached to each other," Dr. Gary Utz said. "They were not separated...It appeared to be more than one (piece)."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...im_nanny_Tz9QcdJa05FxKCLUPnk7bK#ixzz1TQrWJGzp

BBM

The third charge was aggravated manslaughter of a child. It did INCLUDE a lesser offense of manslaughter. So, why wasn't that considered by the jury. It has been reported that the very first vote on the manslaughter charge was 6-6, yet by the very next morning those 6 guilty votes had been flipped.

The jury had a smorgasbord of lesser included charges to choose from - yet they didn't even discussed (or deliberate) any of them.

Involuntary manslaughter is different than Aggravated manslaughter.
Aggravated manslaughter - has intent to murder
Involuntary manslaughter - accidental (this is what is charged if a drunk driver hits and kill someone)

The 3rd lesser offense aggravated manslaughther of a child- was the intent to murder the child. The jury didn't find the intent.
I beleive had the charge been involuntary manslaughter, the jury could have included an accidental death.

Dr. Spitz who apparently only saw the picture from one angle because he was unaware that the tape was also attached to the hair from the other side. He felt from the pictures the hair mass was only on one side.

From other expert who testified it appears they were not shown all the photos from the crime scene. jmo

I'm confused---how could you see the hair and the tape if it was under the skull?

Yes, this is my understanding too.

As for the duct tape ...

A deputy medical examiner also detailed a series photos taken of evidence collected from the scene.

He said that an examination of the duct tape covering Caylee's skull showed multiple pieces still affixed to it.

"The pieces of tape were attached to each other," Dr. Gary Utz said. "They were not separated...It appeared to be more than one (piece)."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...im_nanny_Tz9QcdJa05FxKCLUPnk7bK#ixzz1TQrWJGzp

No wonder the verdic was NOT GUILTY, everybody testified to something different. Everybody saw something different when they looked at the pictures. I wonder what the truth is.

Involuntary manslaughter is different than Aggravated manslaughter.
Aggravated manslaughter - has intent to murder
Involuntary manslaughter - accidental (this is what is charged if a drunk driver hits and kill someone)

The 3rd lesser offense aggravated manslaughther of a child- was the intent to murder the child. The jury didn't find the intent.
I beleive had the charge been involuntary manslaughter, the jury could have included an accidental death.
A lesser included charge of manslaughter was to be included in the diliberations. They also had child abuse to consider as well. That jury had pages of "lesser includeds" to choose from. MHO is that they did not understand that. They did not realize that they could have considered ANY of those lesser included charges because they never took the time to go through them. It would have taken at least a few hours to go through the "lesser inlcudeds" that they had to choose from - which they so obviously did not do.

I gotta ?

About this new "video" of her exiting the plane with a half bottle of Corona.

TMZ reported that it was shortly after she was released. Said she was in the same clothes as she was when released. Said she left the jail, went to some beach house close by and then this plane.

BUT

The report say's she was GETTING OFF the plane. So how could she have done all this and flown somewhere - to then be GETTING OFF of the plane just hours after her release? Could this video have been, oh say, possibly staged?

Could this video have been, oh say, possibly staged?

You think??? Of course! Now for the next staged part. A big money buyer. A "private buyer" who does not release the video. When you got no bidders, you make one up. JB is good at making things up. If nothing else........

There is a picture of the hair mat. It is in the basic shape of a circle or oval and it's diameter was much larger than the diameter of the skull - so the skull looked like an egg sitting in a nest. The tape was attached (so much so that it had to be cut from the tape) on either side with the "front" part resting on top of the hair and in front of the face of the skull.

Thanks

No wonder the verdic was NOT GUILTY, everybody testified to something different. Everybody saw something different when they looked at the pictures. I wonder what the truth is.

Maybe she'll tell us in the "big" interview that she's setting up ... maybe she'll tell us all about the pool accident and how GA helped cover it up ... maybe she'll throw a little molestation in and a few crocodile tears ... and maybe the folks who support her or the verdict can finally see what an ice cold murderer she really is.

I guess Cledus T who did the song about Caylee was on HLN today telling what he thinks about Casey. I don't think Cindy and George will want to meet with him after that.

I guess Cledus T who did the song about Caylee was on HLN today telling what he thinks about Casey. I don't think Cindy and George will want to meet with him after that.

Dr., what did he say ? I did not see HLN today. Thanks !

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member