2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless one of these shows has someone who actually says they offered the Anthonys $$$ and how much, it is just rumors to me, and irresponsible for these shows to keep repeating it...

I so agree.... who's offering what.... because I want to boycott.....!!! :maddening:

Same Judge Perry. Makes me sick. Our country was founded on handing out pamphlets.

If I am not mistaken, an area was set aside for people who wanted to protest or hand out pamphlets and it was made to clear to everyone where this could be done...so I guess you could say he was taking his chances by deciding to go against the judge's order of where they could protest. JMO

Same Judge Perry. Makes me sick. Our country was founded on handing out pamphlets.
The system is broken when bystanders of the FCA trial get convicted and worthle$$ PsOS like FCA, her DT and family are free to make money off of an innocent child's death.

NG/PL

Senior Editor of the Natl. Enquirer wants to know how JB talked the Anthonys into agreeing to the defense theory; accusations of molestation. Believes Casey murdered Caylee.

Rpt: Tot Mom gets Rich

Where does NG get this stuff? This is pure sensational garbage. How can she even print that on the screen? What money has changed hands? This show is a joke.

Only headlines I want to see about Convicted Felon Casey Anthony are ones reporting her death!Caylee is the victim why would any one pay a CHILD MURDERER!

JVM talked about the case of Mark Schmidter and this anti-constitution Judge named Perry taking his freedom of speech away and giving him 5 months in jail with a bunch of murderers and drug addicts for handing out pamphlets at a courthouse.

Perry should be the one jailed for taking this guys civil rights away from him.

This guy sits in jail for 5 months and Perry does nothing to Jose Baez for all of this contempt of court. What a joke the good ole boy system is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-free-speech-trial-20110726,0,590769.story

I'm also very upset that at the very least, Cindy is not facing perjury charges... The one kid got jail time for flipping his finger....

Is it now OK to lie on the stand... and get nothing of it..??

If I am not mistaken, an area was set aside for people who wanted to protest or hand out pamphlets and it was made to clear to everyone where this could be done...so I guess you could say he was taking his chances by deciding to go against the judge's order of where they could protest. JMO

You are not mistaken but the guy was not protesting. He was just informing people about the rights they have.

Judge Perry has no right to take that freedom away from him.

Point well taken....But Perry did nothing to Baez for all of his behavior and violations of judge's orders.

I am very disappointed in Judge Perry. That sentence is extreme. He comes down tough on the public, yet does nothing to the officers of the court. Where are the penalties for Baez and his antics? How many times did he violate the orders of Judge Perry. Perry does nothing to Baez.

Yes, and how many thousands of dollars did those antics of Jose's cost the state of Florida.

This guy cost the state nothing and was not protesting. He was just informing people of their rights. These are rights Judge Perry does not feel the public should know about.

Snippets from Ann Finnell’s interview

She joined Anthony’s defense team in August 2010, called on for her experience in death penalty cases.

“The whole case was weird. I’ve never seen anything like it. We had a really cute white child who was dead. On top of that, we had a mother who was an attractive woman who couldn’t explain where her child was for 31 days,” said Finnell.

The way I read this, CM & JB did not clue Ann Finnell in on the “Caylee Drowned” accident.

Also interesting, she was contacted by an Orlando Judge to join the case.

Finnell said she was contacted by a judge in Orlando who told her he thought the state didn’t have a case against Anthony.

Also interesting, she was contacted by an Orlando Judge to join the case.

Finnell said she was contacted by a judge in Orlando who told her he thought the state didn’t have a case against Anthony.

Hmmmmmmmm Judge Eaton....WESH analyst and James Cheney Mason crony perhaps??

Rpt: Tot Mom gets Rich

Where does NG get this stuff? This is pure sensational garbage. How can she even print that on the screen? What money has changed hands? This show is a joke.

really. i can't believe she is still talking about "tot mom" when there really is no story anymore. it's purely to stir the pot and rile the public up, for what reason i have no idea. jmo.

I've had HLN on for the last 2 hours while I work on other things. I can't help but wonder..........

Who is creating these "storylines"?? Plastic surgery? Bio Dad? Australia?

IMO, it is indicative of a desperate media with an empty "story" platter.

I can almost hear it now....."We must feed the beast...We must feed the beast..."

"David Bralow, assistant general counsel for Tribune Company, which owns the Sentinel, said that while he is gratified the court will release the jurors' names, he is disappointed by the length of time the court imposed as a cooling off period.

"For the community to understand and accept this verdict, the entire process needs to be transparent and the court realizes that that includes the jurors' names," he said.

"There's an old expression that's apropos here. News delayed in news denied."

I think you maybe right. Why else would Judge Eaton he be in the courtroom?

I did not care for coverage and comments by The Honorable O.H. Eaton, Jr..

That said......I think quite highly of Ann Finnell and won't hold this case against her.

Geez, I continue to click on this forum hoping KC has fallen off the face of the earth and taken JB and CM with her.

READ MY LIPS NETWORKS. NO NEW INTERVIEWS.

I've had HLN on for the last 2 hours while I work on other things. I can't help but wonder..........
Who is creating these "storylines"?? Plastic surgery? Bio Dad? Austraia?
IMO, it is indicative of a desperate media with an empty "story" platter.
I can almost hear it now....."We must feed the beast...We must feed the beast..."

OMG!! Like minds here thinking at the same time...I just read your post..:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member