2011.08.01-07 HLN & FOX (Week) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being on probation while in jail is like being suspended from school during the summer. If nothing else I hope this makes a change in the DOC procedures if this is really "done all the time".

Being on probation while in jail is like being suspended from school during the summer. If nothing else I hope this makes a change in the DOC procedures if this is really "done all the time".

haha....love the analogy.

I'm under the impression that one serves probation outside the confines of jail. ALL convicted criminals are on probation after they are released from jail why should FCA be treated any differently?? If the judge ordered it, I don't believe anyone else has the ability to alter it, even if by mistake.

As for JB's comments about being fearful for FCA's safety......gmafb. He only thinks she won't be as marketable for the "first" interview if she is seen all over town. The people that are angry about the verdict want to vent their outrage not kill FCA. What is with this defense team thinking she should get preferential treatment, she's a convicted felon and should be subject to the same requirements as every other convicted felon upon their release from jail.

Where will posted updates of the NC be posted. I can watch live feed at work. Thanks much.

Link on today's news - Thanks Patty.

JB in an exclusive interview with Matt on the Today Show this morning.

JB said there would be more motions filed today. Thinks the order is confusing.

anything substantive /salient bullet points from this interview? Or just more blargh?

Was is sad JB or snarky JB?

JB forgot to mention that JS repeated orally FCA would serve probation AFTER RELEASE and that is considered relievant.

JB forgot to mention that JS repeated orally FCA would serve probation AFTER RELEASE and that is considered relievant.

JB sounded a little more willing to cooperate with the court this morning. Could it be that HHJP is within the 60 day period where he could legally change KC's sentence and bring her back to serve that year she was on probation in jail as the remainder of her sentence on the lying charge? When you figure it all out KC only received 6 months for lying. jmo

JB sounded a little more willing to cooperate with the court this morning. Could it be that HHJP is within the 60 day period where he could legally change KC's sentence and bring her back to serve that year she was on probation in jail as the remainder of her sentence on the lying charge? When you figure it all out KC only received 6 months for lying. jmo

IMO, no. Perry would like this case to disappear from Orlando's radar and he wants it over with. He is the Head Judge and he is far too busy to keep dealing with the Anthony case. It is over and he wants it that way. She is not going to come back to Orlando for probation; it is like one lawyer said, like throwing meat in a pool of piranahs - she will do it by mail.

Beth Karas was just speaking on In Session......WOW...she looked amazing!!!!!

Purple is her color!!

IMO, no. Perry would like this case to disappear from Orlando's radar and he wants it over with. He is the Head Judge and he is far too busy to keep dealing with the Anthony case. It is over and he wants it that way. She is not going to come back to Orlando for probation; it is like one lawyer said, like throwing meat in a pool of piranahs - she will do it by mail.

But I do think this is part of his job not an annoyance. If there was any misconception, error, or mistake when calculating her sentencing because he did not understand that she served her probation in jail it may have influenced his decision as to how much jail time she was to serve. He could have another KC tomorrow for all he knows. JB's still in town, afterall. We would not have what we have today if JB agreed to the gag order. Anyway you look at it HHJP will follow the law as he has in the past, it's who he is. He does not want to set a bad precedence.

If I were HHJP I'd be looking at those pictures that were just released, the timing of there release and that it's quite possible they were staged. Same van is at the end of the street talking pictures as you can see it in the reflection of her sunglasses. Next the van shows up and stops at the very store she is going into. How did they know where she was going? She was walking. How do you follow someone when they are walking and not be seen. I noticed, too, that when she went to cross the street she did so without even looking behind her as if she knew there were no cars coming. That seemed strange to me. The whole video and pictures seem very staged to me. Not natural. jmo

This is not HLN or Fox, but I wanted to share this here (I put it in the news thread too). It's an article from the New York Post on Casey being spotted in Ohio. The pictures with the article are sharp and clear. But what's important is the language used in this article describing Casey. It's clear that there's some in the media who certainly don't like her. Here's a quote from the article"

"Casey Anthony can run, but she can't hide!

The universally loathed, once-accused child killer turned up in Ohio with a new slouchy-shopper look as she tried to blend in at a mall, in the first pictures taken of her since she beat a Florida murder rap."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lock_up_the_kids_ohio_it_casey_zGBhWUuyWvGSEHkx2DHW3J

I'm curious if our Dr. Lillian Glass can read anything from the photos. It would be interesting to hear what Ms. Felon is really saying as she strolls down the street with her beverage .

Quote:Geraldo Rivera, host of Fox News's Geraldo at Large, has come under fire from the public and other members of the press as a result of his association with Jose Baez, Anthony's lead counsel in the case that outraged the nation.

Quote:
What will come of the controversy is unknown. However, there have been calls for Fox News to fire Rivera as a result of the controversy and some experts believe that Rivera's continued support for the alleged baby killer and her high profile attorney may result in the end of his career.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justic...career-suicide
Rebekah Worsham, Crime & Justice Examiner - August 10, 2011
Rebekah holds degrees in law and psychology and is also a certified drug interventionist.
(copied from the WS daily news thread)

If GR's relationship with JB is the straw that finally broke GR's back, that would be just awesome, IMO, MOO, etc. One can only hope! This made my day.....

JVM saying the timing of this report is suspicious and is trying to smack the victory out of the hands of the defense. :sick:

Mike Brooks: "too little, too late"
JVM: "this report is lame"

Now Lindsay Lohan's former lawyer weighing in on FCA issue :floorlaugh:

Ok I can no longer watch JVM, she annoys me :sick:.. changing channel

Well that was a bunch of nothing! I couldn't tell if she thought it was or it wasn't FKC - just saw her stuck on the bulbous nose..:floorlaugh:

If that was the real FKC - she must be thrilled to bits with all the comments - chunky, gained 20 lbs, talking about the way she walks, is pidgeon toed, wearing a padded bra, has a stomach - sheesh - glad I'm not infamous! :floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa