2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may not have thought she was serving a sentence at the time , but.... those days served were given as "time served"

Someday Ms Fryer will be a force to be reckoned with. Gotta give her credit for tenacity.

True but if I had to live with her I'd have to build my own off-limits cave room and cut a hole in the bottom of the door so she could slide in cheese burgers and pepsi. lol

The DT ran with that error like they found a golden ticket, let's face it. mo

So HHJP - check fraud and then additional sentencing on four counts of lying to LE..doesn't this sound like someone would get some benefit from a parole sentence in the community she committed these offenses?

Quite evident it's a legal morass, If it could go wrong IT DID.

"If anything could go wrong, it went wrong here". Amen!

Administrative Probation is a form of non-contact supervision in which an offender who represents a low risk of harm to the community may, upon satisfactory completion of half the term of regular probation, be placed on non-reporting status until expiration of the term of supervision. The department is authorized to collect an initial processing fee of up to $50 for the offender reduced to administrative probation. Periodic record checks are completed to ensure the offender has not violated the law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/annual/9899/stats/stat_cs.html

Remember how Kramer on Seinfeld would go into convulsions when he heard Mary Hart's voice? That's how I'm feeling about Casey's defense team. Ms. F , please slow your voice down. She makes me nervous.

Legal Morass.

You betcha.

There will be no decision as the HHJP has to do more reading and more research. Dang me! Dang dad gum.

Trying to not get my hopes up but I think HHBP is trying to find a way to do the right thing for Caylee. I see probation as the right thing for FCA too but would be happy to see it served in another state.

Def: This is not a split sentence.

Judge: Ur right it's not a split sentence.
It is quite evident this is a legal morass.
I'm also well aware of t threats that have been lodged against Ms. A...

That's exactly what I think JP is going to do....Administrative Probation........any betters?

NOOOO....he said when HE was aware.....his office has in their possession copies of EVERY letter, legal notice, phone call, jail visit on VIDEO tape and everything else that happened in jail...they KNEW and can't truthfully claim they did not.

but you KNOW they are probably gonna try to said they werent....if they dont i think ill keel over right now.

Judge: ...and Mr. Baez made an elegant argument...and she was sentenced to a form of probation...I just don't know t answer at this time.

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry I don't know what I'm gonna do. Have to do more research. I'm aware of threats to #CaseyAnthony.

Yet KC can wander freely (in circles) in Columbus OH without any "bodyguards"

I call BS

Not gonna get a decision today. Scary when JUDGE PERRY DOESN'T KNOW what to do.

ETA: <gah...just follow the LAW>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member