2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The executive does not have a right to go against a court order." Says the Judge.

Thanks for the updates - I can't bring myself to watch

OH...come on. Join the fun! It is mind blowing and interesting as all get out. Join us and watch. You might miss out on something completely fantastic. Too bad little Caylee can't be here for this coming out party~
:banghead:

Did we get an answer as to whether or not the DT knew that she was serving probation in jail.

Judge: ...u've given me a lot to think about.
Def: One more thing ur Honor.
Judge: Take as much time as u like.

Come on Judge Perry ... please get a "pair" ! You KNOW that CFCA did NOT serve probation ...

Do the right thing ... for Caylee !

:maddening:

Heck, there was no probation. What is the problem with these people. Is it the water down there????

Yet KC can wander freely (in circles) in Columbus OH without any "bodyguards"

I call BS

I agree and I don't really know why the state has to protect her if she moves back to FL. Is that something in the law or is it courtesy to do it? tia

Administrative Probation is a form of non-contact supervision in which an offender who represents a low risk of harm to the community may, upon satisfactory completion of half the term of regular probation, be placed on non-reporting status until expiration of the term of supervision. The department is authorized to collect an initial processing fee of up to $50 for the offender reduced to administrative probation. Periodic record checks are completed to ensure the offender has not violated the law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/annual/9899/stats/stat_cs.html

In other words she is going to phone in occasionally if she feels like it ?

sneaking in

Wonder if HHJP will rule on Tuesday, Caylee's birthday.

HHJB says he's well aware of the threats lodged against Miss Anthony ... what threats??
The ONE threat I heard of that the DT offered up to the Judge was the picture of Casey that is found on the Internet and frankly ANYONE from the DT could have put that bullet hole in the picture and just printed the dang thing off.

This is the picture the DT gave to the judge http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S3r16CR9v...At4/kMsFzQ3HfEE/s1600/Funny-Casey-Anthony.jpg

(warning! Foul language is on the picture)

omg Judge ... "threats" against Miss Anthony" ?

How in the he77 can SHE get threats when no one has an address on her -- except for JB, CM, the DT and mommie dearest ?

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

The DT's own witness said no one from the probation office made visits to FCA while she was sitting in prison during trial. Obviously she could not go to their offices. She did no reporting of any kind nor did she meet the usual probation terms.

Let's look at what a probationary term usually entails and compare that to what FCA satisfied in regards to that. Me thinks it will be pretty close to nil.

So if she goes on probation the State of Florida has to pay to protect here?!?!?!?!?!?
If anyone wonders why our government is in such a financial mess. This is a perfect example of it right now. What a waste of taxpayer's time and money. JMHO

Trying to not get my hopes up but I think HHBP is trying to find a way to do the right thing for Caylee. I see probation as the right thing for FCA too but would be happy to see it served in another state.

He really can't consider Caylee in the equation. This is for check fraud and Amy was the victim. I know what you mean,but he just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix