2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Yuri said, it is what it is. I believe this PC was held to try to bring some closure to the community that was harmed by this ill-gotten verdict. I hope we here at WS who have had difficulty with this outcome (absolutely myself---I too am surprised at how I am brought to tears when I think about all that happened--before during and at the conclusion of the trial) can take some comfort in knowing that we just saw these dedicated members of LE 100% believe(d) in the validity of the forensics and the evidence trail that they followed---and which, as most people know--only led to one person. I also am comforted that it was made clear that GA was never a suspect nor were ICA's fantastic allegations regarding *****'s in her mouth EVER substantiated by anything other then HER WORD---and we all know how good her word is---about as good as JBs.

May we find peace in this and in knowing that Caylee has found her peace in the arms of her Heavenly Father.

I agree. This is the first thing I think of in the morning and that last thing at night and then I dream about it. I need to let it go and takes Yuri's words "it is what it is" and carry on. I think I'll do that. RIP Caylee. :truce:

I wish someone had asked that!!! Also about the Lee knows what he has done comment.

Lee wore a wire at one point, maybe he agreed to do that in exchange for immunity, I think he wanted immunity for him perjuring himself or giving false information to LE. They must have had something on him to make a deal like that.

Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?

Cause they were scheming on it probably to use at trial. Who knows. She could now. I rather see her go after Baez though, and knowing that she is lazy and such, it would be an easy way to get money for her. Maybe she could claim some of those things against him that they said about GA. Sociopaths use people til they are no longer useful to them and then toss them aside. Baez is likely getting close to the end of his usefulness... Just sayin. Karmic justice against another person who is similar to him in psychopathy in my opinion..................................

I have no respect for the jury. Period.

And I would wager that most of the entire country is in complete agreement with you. I wouldn't be so upset with them if they hadn't completely disregarded HHJP's instruction to not take the DT's OS as evidence. But they did disregard it and took JB's OS as fact, even though there was no evidence or testimony to support it.

I think there's nothing we can do about the verdict...but we can have a concerted effort to reach as many people as we can - to blackball any publisher, tv station, interviewer, sponsor that gives CA any money or support for the murder of her daughter.

Is there a website where we can get some unification on this?

They Mentioned An On-Going Investigation Involving Forged Documents. ~ Is That Referring To When Questioning Laura B. Of Her Time Spent With EquuaSearch They Determined THAT Case Warranted Its Own Case File Number Designation ~ So At That Time It Splintered Off ~ So To Speak ~ From Caylees File And Into An Investigation And Charges Of Laura B ? Or Are They Referring To Other Forged Documents ?

On August 27, 2010, at 1817 hours I conducted a sworn recorded interview of Anne Pham regarding her participation in the Caylee Anthony search efforts in September of 2008. She confirmed that she participated in a search of Blanchard Park with Laura Buchanan and several other people. She reviewed a photocopy of Form B and confirmed she signed her name on this particular form and that this was the only day she ever searched that area. She recalled finding several items that day to include some blue medical gloves and a cross with beads on a tree. She photographed this cross and later provided the photograph to the news media who in turn published the photograph. Anne Pham also indicated she sent a copy of this photograph via email to a Don Mitchell the same day the photograph was taken. Upon my request, she forwarded a copy of the email and photographs sent to Don Mitchell to my agency email. According to the email, she sent the photograph of this cross to Don Mitchell on September 3, 2008, at 1223 hours. This date corresponds with the date of the Blanchard Park search on Form B. Anne Pham said her name on Form A is not her handwriting. She noticed that Form A had “Dan” Mitchell where it should be Don Mitchell. Anne Pham said she never searched on Suburban Drive or at any of the other locations listed on Form A aside from Blanchard Park.

Anne Pham met Laura Buchanan for the first time at the Blanchard Park search
where Laura introduced herself as a law enforcement officer from Kentucky. Anne Pham
recalled that Laura Buchanan displayed a police style badge and a handgun, reinforcing
Anne’s belief Laura was indeed a police officer. Laura Buchanan told Anne Pham she was in town so her husband could attend a conference for Price Waterhouse Cooper. Anne Pham said during a conversation with Laura Buchanan after September 2008, Laura Buchanan denied being a law enforcement officer. Anne Pham thought this strange but never confronted her on this issue.

Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?

Because Casey lied. It was only a tool to put a wedge between her boyfriends & Lee. Her goal was to prevent people from talking with her parents & brother, comparing notes and discovering her lies.

In jail she floated/ tested the idea, to see how it would go over.

When I first read the HLN Banner

CASEY ANTHONY FREE SUNDAY

I THOUGHT it meant that Sunday would be a day they would be 'Casey-Free'--no casey allowed on their tv content. LOL oops

I think I'm misunderstanding your point. LE may NOT approach a defendant after the defendant has retained legal counsel. This is a constitutional provision. LE may only talk to the defendant with counsel's permission and in counsel's presence.

Salem

Respectfully here, please help me here. The time frame here is before Casey was charged with the murder. Before Dec. 11TH. She is just a witness in HER missing Childs investigation. She is in jail for check charges. A none related event. So the law says she can say nothing here? I know Casey has the right of consul. But what your saying in nobody ever has to tell the police anything after getting consul. I will bow to your knowledge here. But please tell me how the police are supposed to ever do any investigation in your country????

I liked when Eric Edwards said re the A's that they soon realized that the more they helped LE the stronger the case against ICA became. They thought something was wrong, but as soon as they got the car they KNEW something had happened...

Can someone explain to me about these 'bad photos' and who is Wendy Murphy?

She's a lawyer and victims rights advocate ...as far as the bunk she's claiming about chloroform and kiddie *advertiser censored* concerning Caylee Anthony, you'll have to ask her.

IMO and apparently according to OCSD it is a load of carp

For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.

This is what I stated the other day. KC wants to be a celebrity and wants fame and fortune. The only way she will get that is if we as the public give it to her. If nobody buys the book, if nobody sees the movie, if we see her on the street just turn our backs to her and ignore her, just pretend as though she does not exist then she will not get the celebrity status. Caylee is the only one who needs to become famous through the new Caylee's Law! As far as I am concerned when it comes to KC I say "KC who" she does not exist. Make her life in public seem like the solitary confinement that she has been in for the past 3 years.

All I can think of while listening to this guy is how much $$ was spend to discover what happened to Caylee only to have the jury let her murderer walk free. What a waste, a huge waste!

Yup and ICA will be laughing herself to the bank as she thinks about the huge waste of money that was spent on trying to bring her to justice. She knows she'll walk on having to pay for all that investigating too. I'm sure to ICA she didn't feel that Caylee was worth all the money and doesn't realize how everyone was only concerned with Caylee during that time.

Respectfully here, please help me here. The time frame here is before Casey was charged with the murder. Before Dec. 11TH. She is just a witness in HER missing Childs investigation. She is in jail for check charges. A none related event. So the law says she can say nothing here? I know Casey has the right of consul. But what your saying in nobody ever has to tell the police anything after getting consul. I will bow to your knowledge here. But please tell me how the police are supposed to ever do any investigation in your country????[/QUOTE]

BBM....yes, essentially this is it in a nutshell. When someone retains legal counsel, they are under no obligation and cannot be forced to meet, speak or assist LE in any way whatsoever if they choose not to do so.

I think there's nothing we can do about the verdict...but we can have a concerted effort to reach as many people as we can - to blackball any publisher, tv station, interviewer, sponsor that gives CA any money or support for the murder of her daughter.

Is there a website where we can get some unification on this?

Hey icefun!

WS does not endorse or sponsor boycotts without the explicit permission of our fearless leaders, Tricia and SoSueMe.

However, this Stickie thread may be of interest to you. Lots of good info here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144232"]Death Takes an Agent - Profiting From the Death of Caylee Marie Anthony[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member