2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

I still am just so flabbergasted and frankly ANGRY with this whole thing. I'm angry that MSM instead of focusing on the fact that this means you know who, on a Monday afternoon, looked up how to kill her 2 year old and did it, minutes after talking to her ex who loved that child (do you think he realizes this?), they are focusing on SA screwing up. On the other hand, I am also focusing on them screwing up and wondering what else they missed.

I know they missed the fact that this:

http://tinyurl.com/co4k22t

Was NOT written in '03

I just re-read Brian Burner's interview and it infuriated me. She absolutely had her child in that trunk Monday evening, backed in the next day later in the week and tried to bury her. Calmly.

She went out to Fusion on Friday and wrote in her diary the next day about how she made the right decision. She is pure evil; a sociopath who is a danger to whoever she is living with (although that is not my concern unless there are innocent children involved like at that church).

I don't know why I'm so angry; I always knew she killed her child, I guess I just never knew if it was in an angry rage or not. And now I know. It wasn't. It was a decision made on a Monday afternoon. She is Susan Smith and Diane Downs. Another evil person hiding in an "attractive" package. And that beautiful girl is dead because her egg donor couldn't be bothered with her. And she got away with. And her attorney continues to strut around a smirk as if Caylee was just a side issue. They are two peas in a pod.

See see what I mean: Look at this tweet that just came up:

The Associated Press ‏@AP
Casey Anthony detectives overlooked Google search for fool-proof suffocation methods made from home computer: http://apne.ws/Um7ZVR -CJ

Great! but why not tweet "Someone searched Fool-proof suffocation under Casey's info the day Caylee disappeared"

ETA: at least the article didn't quote JB throwning GA under the bus.

ETAETA: AZ Lawyer says: "They did not miss the fact that the diary entry was not written in 2003. They investigated and figured out that it was most likely written in, IIRC, 2005."

Just wondering...can you tell us when you submitted your request for the information? I'm just wondering when the OCSD discovered the search.

I'm surprised and disappointed that they didn't ask for outside help once they ran into trouble with the computer search for June 16. That whole hard drive should have been searched for files stamped for that day. They went to the FBI for hair analysis, etc. They should have asked for help with the data mining off of the home computer. :banghead:

They told me they discovered the search after JB's book was written. Linda apparently asked them to find out if what he said in the book was true. I made the document request shortly after they discovered the search.

They did search the whole hard drive for files stamped June 16, but the internet history files get a new date and time stamp every time they are updated.

They did know about the Firefox browser history file and had the tools to extract it, so I'm still very confused about what happened.

I still am just so flabbergasted and frankly ANGRY with this whole thing. I'm angry that MSM instead of focusing on the fact that this means you know who, on a Monday afternoon, looked up how to kill her 2 year old and did it, minutes after talking to her ex who loved that child (do you think he realizes this?), they are focusing on SA screwing up. On the other hand, I am also focusing on them screwing up and wondering what else they missed.

Was NOT written in '03

I just re-read Brian Burner's interview and it infuriated me. She absolutely had her child in that trunk Monday evening, backed in the next day later in the week and tried to bury her. Calmly.

She went out to Fusion on Friday and wrote in her diary the next day about how she made the right decision. She is pure evil; a sociopath who is a danger to whoever she is living with (although that is not my concern unless there are innocent children involved like at that church).

I don't know why I'm so angry; I always knew she killed her child, I guess I just never knew if it was in an angry rage or not. And now I know. It wasn't. It was a decision made on a Monday afternoon. She is Susan Smith and Diane Downs. Another evil person hiding in an "attractive" package. And that beautiful girl is dead because her egg donor couldn't be bothered with her. And she got away with. And her attorney continues to strut around a smirk as if Caylee was just a side issue. They are two peas in a pod.

They did not miss the fact that the diary entry was not written in 2003. They investigated and figured out that it was most likely written in, IIRC, 2005.

They told me they discovered the search after JB's book was written. Linda apparently asked them to find out if what he said in the book was true. I made the document request shortly after they discovered the search.

They did search the whole hard drive for files stamped June 16, but the internet history files get a new date and time stamp every time they are updated.

They did know about the Firefox browser history file and had the tools to extract it, so I'm still very confused about what happened.

They did not miss the fact that the diary entry was not written in 2003. They investigated and figured out that it was most likely written in, IIRC, 2005.

I don't remember that (I believe you though)...I just remember they checked the ink and that went nowhere. I still think it was written in 2008 based on the fool-proof searches and her activities at the house that week.

I don't remember that (I believe you though)...I just remember they checked the ink and that went nowhere. I still think it was written in 2008 based on the fool-proof searches and her activities at the house that week.

Was the computer searched for June 21?

world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg

I'm SOOOO bad at rulers. Could this have fit over Caylee's head?

I work merchandise at Disney. That is or medium size bag. Yes, it would fit over Caylee's head. It would even fit over an adult head. The one thing here that should be noted us that this particular bag was not used in the Orlando Disney property. This is actually from New York City. Note that it says World of Disney". That is not used here. Though we have a store by that name here, it uses the same bags as the rest of the stores on property.

great work az and jwg!!

it makes me ill that this was not brought up. but what can we do with this information now?

Was NOT written in '03

I am very angry all over again too. I don't think the anger ever goes away though. We just push it down and repress it for a time. Then when we re-read or hear about the evil crimes committed against this precious little girl, our anger is rekindled and it resurfaces. That's not a bad thing, IMO because it is totally justified anger. And then it is multiplied many times more by seeing no justice for this baby's life being wrongfully taken from her. But just think of the alternative if we didn't feel anger for what this evil person did to this innocent little girl.

Thank you for posting that link to the <modsnip> Diary. I had forgotten much of what she had written.

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried" :what:
.... "I just hope that the end justifies the means" :sick:

I have to wonder if KC has given any real thought to her future, now and the one that goes beyond this very, very short life. Somehow, I just don't believe she will find that the end ultimately justified the means.

I also have to say that I have now developed a whole new understanding of how vigilante justice came about. Not saying I am for it, just that I understand it.

Otherwise, it is likely to happen again. I guarantee you that LDB & JA are sick about it, too. Obviously, this was nothing intentional on the part of the OSCO. Of course they felt they had covered all the bases. Simply put, they screwed up. It's happened to all of us. We all learn from our own mistakes.

ITA. If nothing else comes of this, no matter how we feel about Casey getting away with murder, at least the next case with computer records that comes to trial will be looked at far differently and closely. That's a good thing.

I can't commend JWG and AZlawyer enough. Thank you for being on the side of angels.

I wish I could clarify it. They certainly tried and succeeded to extract the Firefox browser information for other time periods before the trial started, and at least by the time I requested the information they had successfully extracted the June 16 information, because they were able to tell me about how the "fool-proof suffication" search was spelled, etc., before sending the files. The tools they had should have extracted it just fine, except perhaps with time stamps 1 hour off and visit counts messed up.

Just wondering...can you tell us when you submitted your request for the information? I'm just wondering when the OCSD discovered the search.

I'm surprised and disappointed that they didn't ask for outside help once they ran into trouble with the computer search for June 16. That whole hard drive should have been searched for files stamped for that day. They went to the FBI for hair analysis, etc. They should have asked for help with the data mining off of the home computer. :banghead:

Didn't we see the "One Tree Hill" entry when the docs came out?

Seriously...

I am sitting here SO PROUD I swear to you I have tears in my eyes.

Thank you so much for everything you guys have done to bring the TRUTH TO LIGHT. Thank you both for not giving up when it would have been so much easier to just walk away and leave this nightmare behind.

We love you and are so, so proud of you, AZlawyer and JWG. And, Caylee is so proud you guys have not forgotten to keep on, keepin' on.

:anguish:

It is incredible! First, that Azlawyer even thought to and did request those records for a look after the fact and second, that JWG deciphered them in less than two hours. Both of you did what the investigators and prosecution failed to do. What a shame but what an amazing thing you two did. Wow.

Hi Websleuth Friends!!!

First, I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to AZLawyer and JWG!!!!! Bravo!!!! My heart is overjoyed at the evidence you uncovered!!!! I am SO VERY PROUD to be a member here at WS, even though I haven't contributed much lately.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all my WS friends for "not being here". After the verdict, the wind was taken from my sails, like the life had been sucked out of me. I would pop on here every now and then just to read but my heart was still so empty with the "not guilty" verdict.

I have a renewed faith and respect in our members! Especially AZLawyer and JWG! Caylee is smiling down upon you, thanking you for finding this evidence and showing that it was her very own mother that murdered her. We will not see justice for Caylee in our lifetime but Justice will come from a Higher Power.

Love to all of you!!!

I think JWG and AZ Lawyer need to write a book. I really do.

I just came home from work, turned on the computer and was greeted by Yahoo reporting this whole story ! With a very bad picture of C.A., and a story that could have been written by a member of W.S., with the fingers pointing right where they should be. I am so excited. Haven't read any of today's threads and you all may have been talking about this all day! This is wonderful news! National, truthful reporting for the good guys! Yay for AZ Lawyer and JWG!!!!

Agreed. I edited the title.

When Intermezzo opened this thread she had no idea that AZ & JWG were the sources.

No I did not and what a pleasant surprise it was:great:

LG, I saw it completely differently. In fact, Jose apparently saw it the same way AZ & I did because he was livid with Pipitone. He even posted on his own Facebook page regarding the interview: "...they [WKMG] are trying to mislead people. It's truly ridiculous". IMO, JB thought he was going to sit for an interview about his book. Well, he was right in a sense. The problem for JB was he wasn't expecting Pipitone to sandbag him. Thwarted big time!

I see quite a few people upset because it points out the costly mistakes (glaring oversights!) made by the OSCO during their computer forensics investigation. It is what it is. A light needs to be shone on it. Otherwise, it is likely to happen again. I guarantee you that LDB & JA are sick about it, too. Obviously, this was nothing intentional on the part of the OSCO. Of course they felt they had covered all the bases. Simply put, they screwed up. It's happened to all of us. We all learn from our own mistakes.

Let's not forget - it makes JB's "experts" (you know - those who have been admitted in courts of law :rolleyes:) look totally inept, as well. They had the time stamps wrong and JB used that same BAD INFO while writing his book to try to exonerate Casey and implicate George. When in fact, the info AZ and JWG extracted, proves the OPPOSITE. Once again, the man has egg on his face. His "experts" were trumped by a couple of citizen investigators and he is not going to take it laying down. haha

Oh, the irony. oops, iorny, that is. ;)

BBM
Exactly!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member