2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Whose Auto Tag Was It?

I wonder who supplied Curtis with the auto tag he switched out, or took off, before leaving FL? IIRC, it was at the gas station in Bushnell? Surely, this was yet another attempt to avoid detection (by tag readers), since neither CWW nor JRR were supposed to leave MO. Someone was aiding and abetting, right? I wonder who? Hope they pay the consequences.

Whose Auto Tag Was It?

I wonder who supplied Curtis with the auto tag he switched out, or took off, before leaving FL? IIRC, it was at the gas station in Bushnell? Surely, this was yet another attempt to avoid detection (by tag readers), since neither CWW nor JRR were supposed to leave MO. Someone was aiding and abetting, right? I wonder who? Hope they pay the consequences.
I seem to remember he was supposed to working on a neighbor/friend's car, right? I think he could have easily switched out someone else's tags without them even knowing. Just as Jerry L should not be considered a co-conspirator just because he let CWW use his GPS and then conned JL into buying a new one. CWW is a "thinker" remember? (But I call him a small town Midwest grifter, who managed to stay under the radar for a few years. I'll go with the old saying, "A zebra can't change his stripes.:D:D:D") He just didn't realize he isn't the smartest man in the room when he encountered Florida's "impossibly smart,cool, patient & driven" detectives who were on the trail to find out who savagely killed a beautiful member of their Florida community!!

What Does Angie Know?

CWW texted AW from the crime scene, at 11:36pm on 6/28/15. Both were using burner phones. CWW's area code was (404) Georgia. AW's was (702) Nevada.

1:05:00

I wonder why CWW married AW, all of a sudden? How long had they been living together? By being his wife, Angela doesn't have to testify against him, right?

AW seems to know a lot about a lot. Didn't her mother and aunt date MS in the past? AW also works at the local diner, where she is privy to a lot of scuttlebutt in her small town community.

I bet Angela Wright knows where everybody's skeletons are buried.

What Does Angie Know?

CWW texted AW from the crime scene, at 11:36pm on 6/28/15. Both were using burner phones. CWW's area code was (404) Georgia. AW's was (702) Nevada.

1:05:00

I wonder why CWW married AW, all of a sudden? How long had they been living together? By being his wife, Angela doesn't have to testify against him, right?

AW seems to know a lot about a lot. Didn't her mother and aunt date MS in the past? AW also works at the local diner, where she is privy to a lot of scuttlebutt in her small town community.

I bet Angela Wright knows where everybody's skeletons are buried.
It blows my mind that CWW texted AW from the crime scene. What the what? It's hard to even imagine the text exchange. He murdered his BFF's wife and then sends a text almost IMMEDIATELY following to his own wife from the scene? Pure evil.
I think AW knows a lot more about a lot of this and other things. She should be thanking her lucky stars they didn't start investigating her. As I always told my now grown children - "you are who you associate with".
Rest in Peace TS! The evil monsters that ended your life have now all been found guilty. ♡♡♡

I thought that I would post this link (at bottom of post) that states Teresa had $4M in life insurance. I'm sure that 5-time felon, CWW, saw the writing on the wall. He was going to be convicted with all of the evidence that they had against JRR and him.

He negotiated a great deal to testify against JRR and especially against the mastermind, MS. That's who the prosecution really wanted. It just disgusts me that CWW is only getting 25 years. I just hope that MS will eventually return the favor and tell all he knows about Ronnie Bolin.

Mark Sievers GUILTY in murder of beautiful wife, Dr Teresa Sievers
What evidence did they have on cww?

@Legally Bland

You think that's enough evidence to convict him? Looks like a lot of circumstantial evidence and not anything from the crime scene

@Legally Bland

You think that's enough evidence to convict him? Looks like a lot of circumstantial evidence and not anything from the crime scene
CWW took a plea deal and yes there is tons of evidence that displays his guilt. He (CWW) already pleaded guilty years ago to cooperate with the State in JRR's and Mark's trial. There is tons of discovery in these threads for you to look at.

@Legally Bland

Uhmmm, TOPPS Cww is not on trial...HE ALREADY CONFESSED and worked out a plea agreement with the assistance of his own legal representative. Maybe I am missing your question/point, but there will be no trial for Cww; at least not in Florida or on this case. I hope my explanation helped?
Psss....OMAMA posted a similar answer...before me:):)

@Legally Bland

More than enough. Most prosecutions don't have anywhere near as much evidence.

Which is, of course, why he decided it was in his best interest to cut a deal with the prosecution and plead guilty.

Just a reminder, CWW will be sentenced on 02/10 at 1:30pm, Courtroom 8-A.

-Nin
NIN:) Is this date still a go? Do you (or anyone else) think this date will be changed because of MS's appeal filing?
I can't get the "dumping evidence at the car wash" comment out of my mind. Ronnie Bolin's car was found at a car wash (more than 20 years ago) and then Cww saying he disposed of evidence (ie overalls he wore from the murder at Bonita Springs at a car wash, too!!) Of all the places he could have "disposed of evidence": alley dumpster of office bldgs, road side rest stop, gas station dumpsters, shopping mall dumpster, an alley behind homes etc....NO, CWW made sure he mentioned the dump was made specifically at a car wash on the trip back to Missouri. Was that a subtle hint to MS not to go down that road of questioning? There is just so much history between MS & Cww....who the heck really knows what occurred in the past?

You are right to catch that, IQ! As he has already shown us, when CWW highlights something for his audience, it means that it is sure to become a focus later on. And it will have a purpose to serve him. [DOG BOWLS: I didn't PREMEDITATE anything. I just forgot I had seen them during the earlier re-con, and kicked the damn things, so I HAD no choice but to grab a hammer!] In this case, and with these players, I can actually see the "car wash" highlight as a veiled threat to MS. What if these two are trading favors? The Quid Pro Quo killers? What if MS had gotten rid of RB for CWW, and CWW had owed a killing to MS? Maybe CWW is warning MS, (with the "car wash"), that if MS spills the beans on him about the others missing in MO, CWW will spill the beans about the carwash and RB--which might have involved MS?

Yes, it's odd that the killers would stop at a carwash on their way out of FL, when more bugs will be hitting the car before they reach MO. Again, trivial and unnecessary information, UNLESS it is being used to serve a purpose; and that purpose could very well be a threat.

ETA: And didn't CWW previously state that they got rid of the evidence in separate dumptsters at a rest stop? So "carwash" is a new message, and since CWW changed the story, he gets the DP, right?

Last edited:
Not NIN but just looked up his case & they still have 2/10 as sentencing date.
LOL "NINER":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... You definitely have some "NIN" qualities!!! My questions are always open to anyone of the brilliant posters on this forum. (I have learned so much from all of you.) Okay, the case is still on....and possibly an indication MS's appeal will not prevail? The appeal seems to be more "punching pencils in the air" and not any information that would rise to the level of spurring a new trial. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back