2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. susnoat

susnoat Verified Insider in Bolin Case

Don't forget the "traumatic brain injuries" he suffered when he was conspired against and attacked in Lee County Jail.

2. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Whose Auto Tag Was It?

I wonder who supplied Curtis with the auto tag he switched out, or took off, before leaving FL? IIRC, it was at the gas station in Bushnell? Surely, this was yet another attempt to avoid detection (by tag readers), since neither CWW nor JRR were supposed to leave MO. Someone was aiding and abetting, right? I wonder who? Hope they pay the consequences.

3. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

I seem to remember he was supposed to working on a neighbor/friend's car, right? I think he could have easily switched out someone else's tags without them even knowing. Just as Jerry L should not be considered a co-conspirator just because he let CWW use his GPS and then conned JL into buying a new one. CWW is a "thinker" remember? (But I call him a small town Midwest grifter, who managed to stay under the radar for a few years. I'll go with the old saying, "A zebra can't change his stripes.:D:D:D") He just didn't realize he isn't the smartest man in the room when he encountered Florida's "impossibly smart,cool, patient & driven" detectives who were on the trail to find out who savagely killed a beautiful member of their Florida community!!

4. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

What Does Angie Know?

CWW texted AW from the crime scene, at 11:36pm on 6/28/15. Both were using burner phones. CWW's area code was (404) Georgia. AW's was (702) Nevada.

1:05:00

I wonder why CWW married AW, all of a sudden? How long had they been living together? By being his wife, Angela doesn't have to testify against him, right?

AW seems to know a lot about a lot. Didn't her mother and aunt date MS in the past? AW also works at the local diner, where she is privy to a lot of scuttlebutt in her small town community.

I bet Angela Wright knows where everybody's skeletons are buried.

Estelle, Linda 61, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  5. TrueCrimeAddict55

TrueCrimeAddict55 Well-Known Member

It blows my mind that CWW texted AW from the crime scene. What the what? It's hard to even imagine the text exchange. He murdered his BFF's wife and then sends a text almost IMMEDIATELY following to his own wife from the scene? Pure evil.
    I think AW knows a lot more about a lot of this and other things. She should be thanking her lucky stars they didn't start investigating her. As I always told my now grown children - "you are who you associate with".
    Rest in Peace TS! The evil monsters that ended your life have now all been found guilty. ♡♡♡

Estelle, Linda 61, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  6. Topppps

Topppps Well-Known Member

What evidence did they have on cww?

7. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Brooke, Arachne 1 and IQuestion like this.
  8. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

9. Topppps

@Legally Bland

You think that's enough evidence to convict him? Looks like a lot of circumstantial evidence and not anything from the crime scene

10. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

CWW took a plea deal and yes there is tons of evidence that displays his guilt. He (CWW) already pleaded guilty years ago to cooperate with the State in JRR's and Mark's trial. There is tons of discovery in these threads for you to look at.

11. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

Uhmmm, TOPPS Cww is not on trial...HE ALREADY CONFESSED and worked out a plea agreement with the assistance of his own legal representative. Maybe I am missing your question/point, but there will be no trial for Cww; at least not in Florida or on this case. I hope my explanation helped?
    Psss....OMAMA posted a similar answer...before me:):)

12. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

More than enough. Most prosecutions don't have anywhere near as much evidence.

Which is, of course, why he decided it was in his best interest to cut a deal with the prosecution and plead guilty.

Estelle, Arachne 1, travelbug and 5 others like this.
  13. Topppps

Thanks for answering