2015.09.09 Extradition of CWW from MO to FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've saw le transporting a high profile & dangerous criminal before. In this case it was several police cars, with their lights on, driving very fast down the interstate.

I mentioned this on the CWW thread:
Should a new thread be started now that he is here in Lee County? Starting with his booking?​

Redfish...

You know, I did not buy into that theory....not even once, and I was all over the board in my thoughts. But dang it! You may just be right!!!

I never saw where neighbors mentioned much about a "clean up" team at the house. A bludgeoning death makes a heck of a mess. If the bludgeoning took place post mortem there would be considerably less....

I never saw where neighbors mentioned much about a "clean up" team at the house. A bludgeoning death makes a heck of a mess. If the bludgeoning took place post mortem there would be considerably less....
Was is said somewhere that the brothers cleaned up? Which leads me also to believe it was a small job or professionals would have been hired. Killed her then moved her to the house you're thinking?

Was is said somewhere that the brothers cleaned up? Which leads me also to believe it was a small job or professionals would have been hired. Killed her then moved her to the house you're thinking?

I don't think so. I think it was cleaned before the brothers entered. Released on Friday, iirc, and the brothers with Mark were there that weekend testing the alarm.

ETA: I think we're on the wrong thread to be theorizing.

Yes. I think in the van. Then staged in the house to appear attacked with hammer/other tool. I believe that a hammer was used, however Scott would not really say that was THE cause of death.. To me this would definitely implicate Mark because the attackers would have had to have specific information only a few people were privy to.

I don't think so. I think it was cleaned before the brothers entered. Released on Friday, iirc, and the brothers with Mark were there that weekend testing the alarm.

ETA: I think we're on the wrong thread to be theorizing.

I agree Scout. Forgive me.

Is there proof that the "Van is still being held/processed by LE."???

Empty garage? The van has not been "towed back" or been spotted in the garage or the driveway. MS is not driving around in it either.

-Nin

I mentioned this on the CWW thread:
Should a new thread be started now that he is here in Lee County? Starting with his booking?​

Thanks. I am working on this now. I've been offline for the past 2 days re. some real life issues and I could certainly use some help.

Can someone please post the link to the probable cause document? Or, better yet, if you know where it was first posted (this thread or the CWW thread) just either alert the post (just "Attn Beach" or either link the post for me in this thead.

I am wildly trying to play catch up. I know we are going to need at least one new thread but I would like to review the probable cause doc first.

Also, if you guys are in the mood to help a mod, it would be a tremendous help if you guys would post the media links in the Media/Timeline Subforum on that thread. I already posted 2 NBC2 links/videos and the Naples News article by Jessica Lipscomb.

Also, any great pics, screenshots of his arrival, booking, etc...Please post in the Photos & Images subforum thread.

Thanks in advance for all of your help! I have a lot to catch up on! btw, I KNEW CWW would be transferred during the 2 days I HAD to be offline. Didn't even have my laptop with me. So, my news came via texts, emails & phone calls.

Empty garage? The van has not been "towed back" or been spotted in the garage or the driveway. MS is not driving around in it either.

-Nin
MS could have sold the van - never wanting anything to do with that van again. He has the Mercedes to drive. Doesn't need 2 vehicles.

Note:

Per the docs released today, please continue discussion related to the Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc of Dr. Teresa Sievers on the new topical thread I just opened and linked below. (This is being discussed in 3 different threads. Moving all related posts over to the new thread.)

Link to new thread: Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

Closing this thread now since the extradition process is complete.

I have moved more posts over to the Why Not First Degree Thread.

I will be opening a CWW Booked into Lee County Thread and move more over there.

ETA: CWW Booked into Lee County Jail - 10.15.2015

ADMIN NOTE:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE POSTING IN THE CORRECT TOPICAL THREAD BECAUSE FROM HERE FORTH, WE WILL NOT BE MOVING ANY MORE POSTS. They will simply be removed. If you want your post to stand, take the time to scan the forum and make sure you are posting in the correct topical thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993